• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara -----
no school tomorrow :-) yess, i get my three day birthday weekend
26 minutes ago · Friends Only ·LikeUnlike · Comment

Rachel -------- and Christian ------ like this.

I wish it was colder here more often.

"There's also Numbah 3, who can't get it through her head that she's NOT being thrown a surprise party when situation after situation comes up that has no birthday ring to it, and the fact that her birthday is a year and a half away. "

How the hell did that happen?

I wish it was colder here more often.

"There's also Numbah 3, who can't get it through her head that she's NOT being thrown a surprise party when situation after situation comes up that has no birthday ring to it, and the fact that her birthday is a year and a half away. "

How the hell did that happen?

Are you kidding? My stepdad was running late yesterday so I had to stand in 30-degree weather for half an hour.

Then again, you're in a different part of FL than I am. Just...UGH. My blood is about as thin as it gets. No number of layers can keep me warm.

Are you kidding? My stepdad was running late yesterday so I had to stand in 30-degree weather for half an hour.

Then again, you're in a different part of FL than I am. Just...UGH. My blood is about as thin as it gets. No number of layers can keep me warm.
Actually, we're from roughly the same part.

I just have a really high tolerance for cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter