~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

This season is bizarre.

The first two episodes were painfully boring. And this one was too until the dinner and that was an absolute train wreck.

Shannon, there's no need to tell everyone the intimate details about your weight gain. Esp Kelly! You know she's going to throw that back at you. And your blow up at the table? Oh no. It's sad. I'm just sad for her and her lack of self worth. And this show is doing nothing to help.

Lydia is an instigator. She's a two face imho. Not a fan.

Peggy, I don't have a good read on yet. Last week was too flashy, but this week I did laugh at how she tried to just eat during the chaos. "Mmm, the brussel sprouts are good." That totally would've been me.

This season is bizarre.

The first two episodes were painfully boring. And this one was too until the dinner and that was an absolute train wreck.

Shannon, there's no need to tell everyone the intimate details about your weight gain. Esp Kelly! You know she's going to throw that back at you. And your blow up at the table? Oh no. It's sad. I'm just sad for her and her lack of self worth. And this show is doing nothing to help.

Lydia is an instigator. She's a two face imho. Not a fan.

Peggy, I don't have a good read on yet. Last week was too flashy, but this week I did laugh at how she tried to just eat during the chaos. "Mmm, the brussel sprouts are good." That totally would've been me.

I agree with pretty much all of this, but I won't see the episode until tomorrow with my mom, but I've watched enough to figure it out.

Why didn't they bring Gretchen back instead of Lydia?

Oh Shannon, put down the water sized glass of Grey Goose first...... Cause if you weren't drunk you would not be near as crazy ( I think?).
Girl, walking into Kelly in the bathroom (the girl you HAVE NO DESIRE TO SPEAK TO) and telling her your weight woes is just bizarre. You want sympathy from the devil???? SMH....
Did anyone see Kelly behind the door kissing it while Lydia nut job was talking to Peggy????? She is wackier than Shannon.
Peggy and her extravagant lifestyle I'm assuming is the replacement for Heather..... nope not working, not yet anyway.
Why would this woman want to be a part of this? She must be a bored housewife.

This season may go down in the record books for the most psychotic yet........

This season may go down in the record books for the most psychotic yet........

I'm thinking its the most disjointed with the women seeming to have no other contact outside of the show in the most glaring way we've seen yet.

Last edited:

Ehhhh, Shannon's personal trainer..... "Wow!" when she is on the scale. "WOAH!" when she takes her shirt off. I feel like there's a more supportive way to go about that! Watching the rest now...

LOL...what a jerk.

Although, to be fair, it's not everyday that you see a woman who weighs a WHOLE 172 POUNDS in Newport Beach... it's like seeing a unicorn.

LOL...what a jerk.

Although, to be fair, it's not everyday that you see a woman who weighs a WHOLE 172 POUNDS in Newport Beach... it's like seeing a unicorn.
She has an awesome story line, if she would just shut up. Do you know how many people would follow her, if she started working out and loosing weight.
Everyone likes a success story-but she is going to blow it, if she keeps drinking alcohol and complaining.

Shannon's doctor or trainer, whatever he was, is HORRIBLE! All the "Woahs!" and other little comments were so rude. And him asking about if she was physical with her husband, which totally went over her head, and asking what her husband thought was just awful. She really is overweight now, I don't get how a PP said she isn't. She looks like a different person. She is a hot mess and she is not handling any of it well. She needs to go to a fancy fat farm and fix herself, she has the resources to do it. It's too bad she can't shut up about the weight gain or just do something about it. She is making her self look so pathetic it is sad. I usually like her but this season is hard to watch.

Tamra is so fake. She looks so OLD when she is shown with half her makeup missing, which is weird cause her mom looks pretty good for her age.

Lydia is just extra fluff. She definitely doesn't need the paycheck from Bravo, not sure why she's back.

Kelly. OMG she is a hot ugly mess right now. She was so trashed at that restaurant, she looked awful. Not put together at all, her hair was gross and she was pressing her drunk face to the door glass after Shannon walked out like a classless slob. Why would she present herself like that on the show? Was it really random that she showed up that night cause that is the only think that makes sense, she must really hate the episode that was aired showing her like that.

I didn't even realize Heather is gone, I won't miss her pretentious fake fabulousness. I am not too keen on the new girl, she seems boring. Her daughter looks super uncomfortable being filmed. They could have found a much better replacement.

Vicki is getting boring. Her new guy seems normal. Lets hope so. I used to like watching her daughter but not anymore.

Shannon must not be too concerned with keeping her husband. In my eyes David was only lukewarm about getting back together with her......you would think she would take better care of herself.

Once AGAIN, is this NOW the Shannon Beador Show???

Why does she have to be in just about EVERY SCENE???

All she does is whine whine whine.
wallbang.gif

She looks to "start" with everyone. She is so insecure. Lacks so much self confidence.

AND what a DISGRACE to be in her presence when she went all ballistic on KD in that restaurant.

Dropping the f bomb like it was all ok.

When she stampered off crying, I would have let her go and done what Peggy and Lydia did, LEAVE.

No but TJ had to follow her and coddle her ....
puke.gif

I am confused if none of these HOUSEWIVES have seen each other in 6 MONTHS ... how can ICKY be blamed for Shannon's 40 pound weight gain in the LAST YEAR???
shrug.gif

And YA, her Trainer was brutal but HE KNOWS SHANNON .... Shannon is the type that wants everyone to CODDLE her .... the Trainer probably KNOWS that and instead the Trainer put on his

"I am going to be brutal to SB to get her serious" HAT .... BUT look what THAT did .... SB orders a STEAK (steaks are loaded with fat) instead of FISH, like TJ suggested.
shrug.gif

This tells me SB is NOT motivated and/or NOT ready to lose those 40 pounds.

Peggy's CAR .... what was that COLOR???

Lydia and TJ praying with SB .... that HAS got to STOP .... its NOT working.

NO THANKS on any Guinea Pigs.

We barely saw Icky, KD and Meghan.

Once AGAIN, is this NOW the Shannon Beador Show???

Why does she have to be in just about EVERY SCENE???

All she does is whine whine whine.
wallbang.gif

She looks to "start" with everyone. She is so insecure. Lacks so much self confidence.

AND what a DISGRACE to be in her presence when she went all ballistic on KD in that restaurant.

Dropping the f bomb like it was all ok.

When she stampered off crying, I would have let her go and done what Peggy and Lydia did, LEAVE.

No but TJ had to follow her and coddle her ....
puke.gif

I am confused if none of these HOUSEWIVES have seen each other in 6 MONTHS ... how can ICKY be blamed for Shannon's 40 pound weight gain in the LAST YEAR???
shrug.gif

And YA, her Trainer was brutal but HE KNOWS SHANNON .... Shannon is the type that wants everyone to CODDLE her .... the Trainer probably KNOWS that and instead the Trainer put on his

"I am going to be brutal to SB to get her serious" HAT .... BUT look what THAT did .... SB orders a STEAK (steaks are loaded with fat) instead of FISH, like TJ suggested.
shrug.gif

This tells me SB is NOT motivated and/or NOT ready to lose those 40 pounds.

Peggy's CAR .... what was that COLOR???

Lydia and TJ praying with SB .... that HAS got to STOP .... its NOT working.

NO THANKS on any Guinea Pigs.

We barely saw Icky, KD and Meghan.

All of the them were banned from ever returning to the restaurant according to Andy Cohen.
She blamed Vicki because Vicki said David beat her at The Reunion show.
Right, to order the steak was so bizarre, get the fish and make an attempt, especially as she is throwing back the Grey Goose chasers.

**Peggy's car? I called it Cruella Deville myself. All the cars in their driveway were painted the same.

Kelly. OMG she is a hot ugly mess right now. She was so trashed at that restaurant, she looked awful. Not put together at all, her hair was gross and she was pressing her drunk face to the door glass after Shannon walked out like a classless slob. Why would she present herself like that on the show? Was it really random that she showed up that night cause that is the only think that makes sense, she must really hate the episode that was aired showing her like that.

I didn't even realize Heather is gone, I won't miss her pretentious fake fabulousness. I am not too keen on the new girl, she seems boring. Her daughter looks super uncomfortable being filmed. They could have found a much better replacement.

Vicki is getting boring. Her new guy seems normal. Lets hope so. I used to like watching her daughter but not anymore.

On WWHL, she said she had been on a boat all day. Probably was drinking. That is why she was kind of disheveled. I thought it was planned that Kelly show up to cause some drama, but she said she didn't know the ladies were going to be there because it was really late at night when she showed up. Andy made a comment that she was not even mic'd up when she arrived, so it seems it was not planned. The crew had to scramble to mic her up and get the equipment into the bathroom to film the confrontation. She said she lives right near that bar and goes there all the time.

I want to be sympathetic with Shannon, but can't. Take some ownership for your life and stop blaming everything on Viciki. Yet she is the one claiming the others are obsessed with HER.

And what is with that comment about not telling her husband about her weight gain, doesn't she think he has eyes???

I want to be sympathetic with Shannon, but can't. Take some ownership for your life and stop blaming everything on Viciki. Yet she is the one claiming the others are obsessed with HER.

And what is with that comment about not telling her husband about her weight gain, doesn't she think he has eyes???

I know!! I think she was shocked by the number. Obviously her hubby knows she is heavy, but the actual number kind of shocked Shannon. She probably wanted to keep it to herself. And all of us........

Love Lydia..the voice of reason. No, she doesn't need the money, but was/is a fan favorite...that's why she is back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter