~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Tamra is so fake. She looks so OLD when she is shown with half her makeup missing, which is weird cause her mom looks pretty good for her age.

Tamara's mom had a facelift - it happened during filming several seasons ago. If I remember correctly, Tamara didn't want her mom to go under the knife because she was scared, even though she's had several procedures herself.

I think Vickie was talking about the time Shannon called the police on David and he had to take an anger class. The thing that I thought weird was Shannon talking about an incident with her and David where David found her a few blocks away, skinned up and she had no idea how she got there. No one ever spoke about that on any message board but I thought it weird.

Hmmm them showing David getting fit. It doesn't always mean affair but their track record is not great.

Love Lydia..the voice of reason. No, she doesn't need the money, but was/is a fan favorite...that's why she is back.

Remember her and her husband just started their own magazine, he's not involved with the other magazine company anymore, so maybe this is "insurance" money after starting something new.
But I don't know if her and her husband are "trust fund" kids..........

Her actions are completely different then her last stint, IMO

I think Vickie was talking about the time Shannon called the police on David and he had to take an anger class. The thing that I thought weird Shannon talking about an incident with her and David where David found her a few blocks away, and she was skinned had no idea how she got there. No one ever spoke about that on any message board but I thought it weird.

Hmmm them showing David getting fit. It doesn't always mean affair but their track record is not great.

I don't remember hearing about that............... interesting. I will guess Grey Goose was involved.

Remember her and her husband just started their own magazine, he's not involved with the other magazine company anymore, so maybe this is "insurance" money after starting something new.
But I don't know if her and her husband are "trust fund" kids..........

Her actions are completely different then her last stint, IMO
Lydia comes from old money (granddad worth about $100 million) and also has her own income.

Reported on several sites:

Lydia's $15 million net worth has many sources, including a few different companies and some family money as well. She has a jewelry line called Lydia M Jewelry, but also owns several businesses with her husband Doug: Nobleman magazine, Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine, Skylab Media (a web design and digital marketing company), and the art gallery Skylab Modern Art. As if that wasn't enough, Lydia's grandfather Geoff Stirling was the founder of Stirling Communications International, owner of many Canadian newspapers, magazines, radio, and television stations.

Last edited:
Watching a re-run of Eddie and Tamra's wedding. Man, is he a jerk. I can't help but wonder how she doesn't see he manipulates her all of the time. His attitude towards friends that he doesn't like, wow. I think he is half of the problem between her and Vicki.

Eddie is so slimy. He and Tamra are meant for each other.

When they had the party to promote their new gym, and the video they played implied they were having sex, I threw up a little in my mouth...he makes my skin crawl.

Gross gross gross.

Has Tamra's daughter said why they're on the outs? I'd have a hard time with my mother being such a public jerk and putting my private life out there.

I just started watching the current season (dvr'd) and wondered where Heather was. I had no idea she had exited the show. Saw some comments about Heather not remaining friends with too many of the cast. I did hear a while back that she allegedly treated the staff at Shannon's dinner party badly, per Jeff (?) from Flipping Out (?). Can't imagine Heather being uppity. :rolleyes:

I was surprised that Lydia had returned to the show, until she mentioned their new magazine. Free advertising. They may not need the money (although her father's money isn't her money, yet, or maybe even ever) but it's more about having a successful business venture.

Here is some of what the daughter posted on Social Media:

I want to start by clearing some things up as my mother continues to talk about me despite me requesting her to stop speaking of me publically [sic] as I don’t want to be associated with her or [The Real Housewives of Orange County],” Sidney Barney, 18, wrote on Facebook Monday evening, Aug. 7. This comes after the Season 10 reunion of RHOC, during which Tamra Judge, 49, revealed that she hadn’t seen her daughter in two years. Tamra, who has starred on the show since Season 3 in 2007, said Sidney had been living with ex-husband Simon Barney. Tamra explained why Sidney was living with Simon, but Sidney wanted to tell her side of the story and set the record straight.

Sidney said she chose to live with her father, when she “realized what [Tamra] was doing along with other things that were toxic.” She also called the RHOC star “the true parent alienator.” She further explained, “The reasons I left my mothers house are that she was neglectful (leaving us at home with no food or simply ignoring us entirely), she constantly put herself first and the biggest reason was that she was mentally and emotionally abusive. She was no mother to me … The ONLY reason I am not living with her is because she continues to do the things that pushed me out of her house, like talking about me on the show/press/social media, doing embarrassing things on the show, lying to me and putting herself first to name a few.”

Sidney then recounted a time when the family took pictures at her high school graduation. “[My father] forced me to let [Tamra] come to my graduation because it was a milestone. When I told my mother that she could come I gave her a few conditions. All I asked was that she remains cordial with my father and my stepmom and to not post anything about my graduation, anywhere,” Sidney said. “Not even two weeks after I graduated, she posted a photo of me and shared it with her one million followers knowing that it would get picked up by the press. The one thing I asked and have been asking for 4 years now has been to not talk about me because I don’t want to be in the spotlight. But Again breaking her promises as per usual, she puts herself, her fame, her reputation, and her bank account before me. If she really wanted a relationship she would keep her promises and recognize that it is no one elses fault but hers that I do not want her in my life.”

Sidney also shared text messages, in which she begged her mom not to share her graduation photos online. Tamra, however, eventually posted them for her 1.1 million followers to see. “My mom has been portraying the innocent erased mother whose daughter was estranged from her due to divorce and an evil ex husband when in actuality she is the sole reason why I do not want her in my life and will not have a relationship with her,” Sidney concluded.

Eddie is so slimy. He and Tamra are meant for each other.

When they had the party to promote their new gym, and the video they played implied they were having sex, I threw up a little in my mouth...he makes my skin crawl.

Gross gross gross.

Has Tamra's daughter said why they're on the outs? I'd have a hard time with my mother being such a public jerk and putting my private life out there.

I just started watching the current season (dvr'd) and wondered where Heather was. I had no idea she had exited the show. Saw some comments about Heather not remaining friends with too many of the cast. I did hear a while back that she allegedly treated the staff at Shannon's dinner party badly, per Jeff (?) from Flipping Out (?). Can't imagine Heather being uppity. :rolleyes:

I was surprised that Lydia had returned to the show, until she mentioned their new magazine. Free advertising. They may not need the money (although her father's money isn't her money, yet, or maybe even ever) but it's more about having a successful business venture.

I'm here sitting watching the show on my dvr.
Lydia is getting on my nerves with the vasectomy. Plus she's in everybody's business and stirs the pot.

Shannon is just so negative, whiney and annoying. Her husband just looks out of love with her. The volleyball game on the beach drove me with all her yelling.

Kelly is just crazy-lol!

Tamara seems to have calmed down but I still don't trust her

Vickies new boyfriend seems nice

Ehhhh, Shannon's personal trainer..... "Wow!" when she is on the scale. "WOAH!" when she takes her shirt off. I feel like there's a more supportive way to go about that! Watching the rest now...

I read that Shannon helped get him in trouble as he was doing accupunture and not licensed to do so. Someone reported him to Consumer Affairs (my old department but not that Board).

I am not liking Tamra this season. If her and Vicki want to be friends they HAVE to let the past go. they fight the same exact fight all the time:

T - You lied

V - I did not

T - Yes you did

V - You hurt me

T - You hurt me

then they walk away mad and say their friendship can't be fixed. They have to agree to disagree and move on. Put the whole Brooks thing behind them.

I am not crazy about Lydia. She is just being a pot-stirrer this season.

I feel bad for Shannon, I think David is just done with all the drama. He seems to be throwing himself into exercise instead of an affair.

Not sure about Kelly, it's strange to see her getting along with everyone.

I think David is done with Shannon because she told Vicki the truth about him and he's po'd. He is a dog and she would be better off without him.

Lydia is the most annoying person, but Peggy and her husband are right behind her. Peggy's storyline is pathetic, the husband wants to be bragging constantly, they need to go. Thats a sad replacement for Heather and Terry.

Tamra and Vicki are just icky.....:crazy2:

Yeah, I am not sure about Peggy either. She is beautiful and rich and seems love her DH and kids, and also seems to hate drama. Not sure why she is on the show, probably just to show off all that wealth.

At first she was so quiet and seemed to want to fade into the background. She barely said anything. Now she seems to be coming out of her shell a little, maybe she just needed to get used to the cameras? I also think she is playing the "clueless" act a little. She acts like she has no idea what anyone is talking about when they say a pun or a saying like, "out in left field" or "does a bear bleep in the woods?" I am not sure if she is trying to be funny when the pretends not to understand things, or if she truly does not understand, but it seems a little fake to me. I hope she interacts a little more with the other ladies.

Yeah, I am not sure about Peggy either. She is beautiful and rich and seems love her DH and kids, and also seems to hate drama. Not sure why she is on the show, probably just to show off all that wealth.

At first she was so quiet and seemed to want to fade into the background. She barely said anything. Now she seems to be coming out of her shell a little, maybe she just needed to get used to the cameras? I also think she is playing the "clueless" act a little. She acts like she has no idea what anyone is talking about when they say a pun or a saying like, "out in left field" or "does a bear bleep in the woods?" I am not sure if she is trying to be funny when the pretends not to understand things, or if she truly does not understand, but it seems a little fake to me. I hope she interacts a little more with the other ladies.
Totally agree! I think Peggy is a little phony too! She has been in America since she was 1 - presumably before she could speak. How, do you not understand English when you've been speaking it your whole life?

I think Peggy and her husband are on the show because it isn't a realistic portrayal of OC wealth without a Middle Eastern representative. They could also use a "new money" Chinese couple. :)

Shannon is really just a sad, pathetic little thing this season. Lydia is right about her. She doesn't want Tamra and Vicki to make up because she's worried about where it would leave her. Tamra and Vicki have a long history and that has nothing to do with Shannon. She needs to just stay out of it.
Shannon seems to be a very needy person and is stuck in an unhappy life. David had clearly just given up even trying with her. I think there was a time when he did try, he seemed to be open-minded about what their marriage counselor said, he made an effort to show her he wanted things to work. It seems like she just couldn't move past the affair so he gave up trying.

Why does she keep saying Doug is getting his balls cut off??? He is not a dog. Is Lydia just that dumb?

What's with the Ball Voyage party? No part of her husband is going anywhere. SMH.

Why does she keep saying Doug is getting his balls cut off??? He is not a dog. Is Lydia just that dumb?

What's with the Ball Voyage party? No part of her husband is going anywhere. SMH.

Honestly, do they have to have a party for EVERYTHING??? A vasectomy party?? Really??? What's next an "I'm having a pap smear tomorrow" party? What ever happened to discretion?

Totally agree! I think Peggy is a little phony too! She has been in America since she was 1 - presumably before she could speak. How, do you not understand English when you've been speaking it your whole life?

On last night's show Peggy was saying she had never heard the expression "peanut gallery" and was acting oblivious....then Kelly said, "didn't you go to UCLA?" :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!