~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Omg another over the top gift from Diko to Peggy..... They are just to "showy" for me.
They were out to dinner on their actual anniversary, but he had to give her a $40,000 watch(and one for himself too) and 22 carat necklace at the party in front of everyone. I just can't with these 2. The dinner scene talking about their first home, and then him saying he bought her car that cost more than the house, its nauseating.

I truly don't think David was questioning Diko about Peggy to be rude, he was making conversation and he seems to have awkward social skills, IMO.
I don't like David much, but didn't think he was "up to something"
Peggy and Diko struggling for a storyline and they are failing.

I don't like Lydia at all this season. She stirs the pot and then tries to act all innocent.

I'm not crazy about Peggy and Diko. Like others have said the whole "I don't understand" act is ridiculous considering she's live in the US almost her entire life. They are way too showy. If this list is accurate, I'm surprised that she's actually one of the "poorer" housewives.https://www.romper.com/p/the-rhoc-c...-proves-theyre-living-lavish-lifestyles-71631 I didn't think David was interrogating Diko, he was just asking questions. Peggy's story is confusing.

Oh....

I also read last week Kelly, filed for divorce from Michael. She had all her "lady parts' rejuvenated and then flew the coop....... LOL

I don't like Lydia at all this season. She stirs the pot and then tries to act all innocent.

I'm not crazy about Peggy and Diko. Like others have said the whole "I don't understand" act is ridiculous considering she's live in the US almost her entire life. They are way too showy. If this list is accurate, I'm surprised that she's actually one of the "poorer" housewives.https://www.romper.com/p/the-rhoc-c...-proves-theyre-living-lavish-lifestyles-71631 I didn't think David was interrogating Diko, he was just asking questions. Peggy's story is confusing.

I'm not sure on David's questioning car guy. At first I thought he was just trying to make conversation and is awkward. Thinking about it later though, I wonder if Shannon didn't have something to do with his questioning because she so crazy this season and seems out for Peggy.
Her reaction to car guy taking to her was over there top. I have a feeling Tamra is going to regret being so buddy buddy with Shannon soon. Shannon is so needy and dramatic. Tamra thrives off her own drama but I don't think she'll like having to deal with Shannon's.

Shannon needs to up her meds...... when she screamed to Tamra "NOW" I was floored, who does that???

Yeah, I don't think David was being mean or anything. I think he was just trying to get the story. Sometimes when people don't want to share too much, they give a partial story. This can leave the person confused and they ask questions to clarify. I think that is what happened. I don't think Peggy want's to share her medical story, but everyone keeps asking questions for clarification. She should either put it all out there, or don't bring it up at all. Maybe the show asked her to share it? I don't know, but she seems uncomfortable sharing it, maybe she is more of a private person. I kind of think the other girls should respect her privacy.

Not surprised about Kelly and Michael. She seemed really ready to leave him. She seems like she does not even like him, let alone love him. Wonder what the fam will do now. Kelly's mom and brother all live with her and Michael!

Oh....

I also read last week Kelly, filed for divorce from Michael. She had all her "lady parts' rejuvenated and then flew the coop....... LOL
And she's said more than once on the show that they don't have sex anymore. If I were Michael I'd be a bit suspicious about why she was getting rejuvenated.

And she's said more than once on the show that they don't have sex anymore. If I were Michael I'd be a bit suspicious about why she was getting rejuvenated.

I thought the same thing. That marriage seemed to be rocky before the show, I can't imagine that shining a huge beacon on it would make it better!

I know, I would be suspicious too. I think the age difference is a big factor too. She said it didn't matter to her ten years ago, but it matters more as they age. She seems to have no patience for him.

This whole, “David grilled Diko” thing is getting on my nerves. Peggy and Diko talk around in circles and their story IS confusing. I don’t know understand how they are always so confused with the English language and it’s nuances when they have been in America for their entire lives. As said upthread, either tell your whole story or leave it out of casual conversation completely. I know Shannon is super high-strung, but I thought Peggy and Lydia were out of line at Megan’s dinner party. Leave the woman alone already! If you know she’s going to flip out and you hate when she flips out, STOP BADGERING HER! Clearly it doesn’t seem to benefit anyone! :sad2:

The gossips sites are all confirming - Shannon and David are separating (technically have been separated for a month). She announced while filming the reunion show.

Saw this too, guess we all saw it coming........

Does anyone remember last year at the reunion when Vicki made some kind of comment to Shannon, to be careful after the vow renewal cause right after hers she and Don separated?

The gossips sites are all confirming - Shannon and David are separating (technically have been separated for a month). She announced while filming the reunion show.

It is sad but seems to be for the better. He has seem disinterested for a while now.

I saw that too. I thought they would work it out after all they went through. I think he tried, but then checked out when Shannon became depressed and gained all the weight. I think she could not get past the affair and he was tired of being persecuted for it.

Shannon has got to be the neediest, whiniest, complaining and just down right unhappy person I have ever seen. She got on my nerves every 5 seconds, I can only imagine the hell David went through having to be MARRIED to that mess.

Vicki and Donn-vow renewal-divorced
Ramona and Mario-vow renewal-divorced
Cynthia and Peter-vow renewal-divorced
Shannon and David-vow renewal-headed that way

Vicki and Donn-vow renewal-divorced
Ramona and Mario-vow renewal-divorced
Cynthia and Peter-vow renewal-divorced
Shannon and David-vow renewal-headed that way

Oh no!!

My theory on the vow renewal preceding divorce is that they kind of know it's over when they do the renewal. I feel like it is a "last ditch effort" to save a failing marriage. All those couples were on shaky ground when they had the renewal. I remember Vicki saying how lonely and hurt she felt and that after her vow renewal they went back to the room, got into bed, and Don turned his back to her and went to sleep.

Mario was having an affair supposedly, so he was probably drifting.

Cynthia and Peter were arguing about money, business etc. Plus it was rumored he had a girlfriend in another state where he was opening a restaurant.

And well, we all know about David and his past affair and Shannons insecurities.

Well Shannon just posted a picture of her and her make up and hair team after taping the reunion, divorce is agreeing with her AKA "The Divorce Diet"
She looks fabulous. Hope she is trying to improve her attitude too........:duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter