The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a rumor? I would be ok with an upgrade but hope they don't totally get rid of it. With the utilidoors there are a lot of areas of MK that are a lot of concrete/not much plant life so I appreciate the island in Frontierland
There was a rumor that involved some changes to that area. Frontierland expansion actually however those plans faltered when they decided to update Tomorrowland instead.

I don't see them totally getting rid of it at least anytime soon.

There was a rumor that involved some changes to that area. Frontierland expansion actually however those plans faltered when they decided to update Tomorrowland instead.

I don't see them totally getting rid of it at least anytime soon.
There is also rumor that they will permanently dock the paddle wheel ship after the refurb and redo the island, but agreed that has been debunked by a few insiders that it won't happen any time soon if at all.

There is also rumor that they will permanently dock the paddle wheel ship after the refurb and redo the island, but agreed that has been debunked by a few insiders that it won't happen any time soon if at all.
Oh I hadn't seen that be debunked thanks for the update everyone. I wish they would tie it in with Haunted Mansion.

Also does anyone know what the construction is in the back of the DHS parking lot? New parking im guessing?

Also does anyone know what the construction is in the back of the DHS parking lot? New parking im guessing?
Which part are you referring to? There is a lot going on. New entrance road. New toll plaza. Expansion of the lot. New bus stops. Skyliner.

Which part are you referring to? There is a lot going on. New entrance road. New toll plaza. Expansion of the lot. New bus stops. Skyliner.
Maybe it's the new toll plaza and entrance road. In the back of the parking lot behind the cast member lot there's a bunch of construction looks like a new structure of some sort.

Well now that Disney acquired Fox and I believe Aliens is one of the IPs they newly own why not return it to Alien Encounter and recycle the Aliens animatronics from Great Movie Ride

From what I have seen, I don't think they know, they are really lost on this. Per latest though the Wreck it Ralph idea is totally off the board now.

I don't necessarily think that is true. That is based on assumptions, I have not seen any Disney news, forum conversation or article relating to them taking the Wreck it Ralph idea off the boards. Correct me if I am wrong.

I don't necessarily think that is true. That is based on assumptions, I have not seen any Disney news, forum conversation or article relating to them taking the Wreck it Ralph idea off the boards. Correct me if I am wrong.
I mean I hope WiR is not off the table I think it would make for an incredible ride!!

I am surprised they finally closed it without having an idea ready
agreed. By all reports they were this close to pulling the trigger on Wreck it Ralph, then it went into design hell. I have to assume with the decision to move Tron to MK instead of DHS which was one plan, some of the money that was going for Stitch replacement got lost.

Okay you are wrong. Per MagicFeather and Martin at WDWMagic.com WiR is off the table. Now, does that mean they can't change their mind again? No, but it is not the lead nor in discussion as of lately.

Okay you are wrong. Per MagicFeather and Martin at WDWMagic.com WiR is off the table. Now, does that mean they can't change their mind again? No, but it is not the lead nor in discussion as of lately.
so sassy! :rotfl:I am so curious to find out. I heard Wall-E being thrown around as an idea by fans I wonder if they would ever do that. Me I am rooting for the underdog, Treasure Planet :rotfl2:

so sassy! :rotfl:I am so curious to find out. I heard Wall-E being thrown around as an idea by fans I wonder if they would ever do that. Me I am rooting for the underdog, Treasure Planet :rotfl2:
I need to dig back through what I have seen. I know fandom was pushing a ton of ideas, but the only idea I can remember insiders giving any traction to was WiR. So not sure what they are looking at now.

Now, some other rumors are out stating MILF is on the way out to make room for some other ideas, but that was squashed as well by insiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!