The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumor the other day that Hollywood Studios could change where the entrance to the park is. I was told they want the entrance to be closer to Galaxy's Edge which would also put you in a more central location, making the current front of the park a land tied in with Sunset Blvd. Anybody hear this as well?
The entrance to the park isn't supposed to change. Only entrance changes are for the parking lot. They would have to do a lot of reconfiguring in order to change the entrance to the park.

The entrance to the park isn't supposed to change. Only entrance changes are for the parking lot. They would have to do a lot of reconfiguring in order to change the entrance to the park.
It would take a lot of reconfiguring which is why it wouldn't make sense to me especially because of the Skyway and boats letting off by the current entrance, but at the same time it's something I could see because of Galaxy's Edge. Thanks for the info tho

It would take a lot of reconfiguring which is why it wouldn't make sense to me especially because of the Skyway and boats letting off by the current entrance, but at the same time it's something I could see because of Galaxy's Edge. Thanks for the info tho
Now there is possibly going to be a dedicated entrance to SWL when the Star Wars hotel opens though.

as long as it is "update" and not "removal" I am all for it

Wonder if there is any change to the track or anything related to when Tron comes in - that would be cool if the people mover went around / under / through / something the Tron track
I doubt there would be an expansion even as cool as that would be.

I don't think it will close that early. It is likely part of the 50th plan. Tomorrowland will be the area Disney is sprucing up for the anniversary celebration.
Sounds like we really need to get cracking on a summer plan. My daughter loves that ride. It's been a real missing link since we swapped to DLR. We were in FL 3 years ago for one day. And I totally blew it. I thought it was open during EMH and we got there too late. Totally missed it. All my fault. I have to make this right! :laughing:

Few things...

Epcot "spine" project which means the entrance remodel and innoventions areas has been pushed back to 2022.

Guardians will be a Vekoma coaster, no inversions, will have launches like we already knew.

Mexico/Coco update to Gran Fiesta Tour is kind of up in the air.

Brazil set to open 2022 without an attraction.

China's new seamless film will come at the end of 2019.

Star Tours exiting into Galaxy's Edge is not happening.

Few things...

Epcot "spine" project which means the entrance remodel and innoventions areas has been pushed back to 2022.

Guardians will be a Vekoma coaster, no inversions, will have launches like we already knew.

Mexico/Coco update to Gran Fiesta Tour is kind of up in the air.

Brazil set to open 2022 without an attraction.

China's new seamless film will come at the end of 2019.

Star Tours exiting into Galaxy's Edge is not happening.

Guess they are pushing a few things back to be for EPCOT's 40th rather than having everything for WDW's 50th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!