The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I thought they were suppose to release all their juicy stuff on Fridays.

What are we going to whine about once they finally give some love to Epcot. What's the next park that need a plus?

Not to be cynical or anything ;) but there is the possibility that people will still whine about Epcot.
No doubt true.
Mostly curious what the next major development will be after Epcot. I thinking either more at DHS or MK getting something. Still surprised the main street theater project got the axe.

No doubt true.
Mostly curious what the next major development will be after Epcot. I thinking either more at DHS or MK getting something. Still surprised the main street theater project got the axe.
Personally, just thinking back to what I have seen bandied about....

expansion in AK - one expansion in Pandora, and maybe one added area or update to Dinoland in rest of park
Expansion at DHS - Indy area or animation area is ripe for a redo
I still think MK isn't done, there will be some add there as well
I also don't think Epcot is done - currently "known" is: GotG, Rat, UK ride, WoL playland, SSE update, Spine redo - and much rumored Brazil, but last I heard there could be one more Pavilion in WS added, and the much delayed Imagination redo.

Latest I have heard is WDW for now seems to get it. Once all this is completed we won't see scale up like this again, but instead will see consistent update or replacement or add every 2 or 3 years.

yeah, I thought they were suppose to release all their juicy stuff on Fridays.

What are we going to whine about once they finally give some love to Epcot. What's the next park that need a plus?
Actually public companies usual release bad news on Friday’s in hopes of it not attracting attention.

Has there been any new rumors about opening dates for the space restaurant in Epcot or Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railroad? Those seem to get lost with the bigger things going on. I did see some new pics of the space restaurant construction but no info.

Has there been any new rumors about opening dates for the space restaurant in Epcot or Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railroad? Those seem to get lost with the bigger things going on. I did see some new pics of the space restaurant construction but no info.

Not sure about Space but MMRR is “Fall” and I think expected before GE (so likely Sept or Oct)

Space is said to open this year but nothing specific.

Mickey is stated as Fall but could open a little earlier than that.

Does it appear that Spaceship Earth will be basically freestanding without any follow up areas?

I assumed that maybe they'd flip the queue to the Project Tomorrow portion. Seems like it'd be a better way to move traffic through the front of the part. That's an assumption....and we know what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!