The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These "alleged imagineer" videos make me want to bang my head against a wall.
I've been trying to figure out who it is on instagram, but it's next to impossible. He claimed they checked the imagineer and it is valid, but still kinda questionable

It's incredibly questionable. No actual imagineer is going to post actual plans on social media. They sign NDAs on top of NDAs and to post "actual" images would be career suicide.
Exactly! The only thing I can think of is maybe Disney wants to see opinions of certain projects and this was their way of leaking it? I think it would make more sense than someone risking their career.

Exactly! The only thing I can think of is maybe Disney wants to see opinions of certain projects and this was their way of leaking it? I think it would make more sense than someone risking their career.
If they were doing that we would see it in a more public way. A private instagram account that one Youtuber found is not that way.

I thought it was a friend of the imagineer on Instagram who leaked the news to Mickey views? If it all turns out to be true then fair play to him for taking the risk, cos if it's false, he will loose any credibility

Okay, I know we have another thread on this....but wanted to put this here as well. There seems to be some movement on a new attraction for Indy. There are three options on the board for location - one is DHS, one is AK and the other has not been hinted at as of yet. It has been confirmed by Martin at WDWMagic.com this is NOT the replacement for the Theater that was canceled.

The expectation is the leading option is for DHS - and that it will be a single E attraction(ride) with maybe some shops - to start work post SW:GE opening. Location is not locked, some speculation of where current stunt show is.
DAK is still an option - probably in the Dinorama area - but this is not confirmed.

This is all blue sky, not green lit, and has NOT been approved.

I will add, and this is NOT confirmed - that one option would be Indy IP on a shanghai Pirates boat ride for DHS and there have been a few folks agreeing with this to at least make me take note.

again, none of this is green lit, none of this is fully confirmed. The ONLY confirmed is this is a huge tug of war between 2 parks, with a third park(not MK) being effected as well.

I normally would get excited for these rumors, but honestly WDW moves so incredibly slow when it comes to building new rides. 5 years down the road, 6 years down the road...some of us keep getting older!

I thought it was a friend of the imagineer on Instagram who leaked the news to Mickey views? If it all turns out to be true then fair play to him for taking the risk, cos if it's false, he will loose any credibility
Yes, you're right, it was someone who follows this alleged imagineer on Instagram that leaked the info to Mickey Views. Totally, it is a huge risk on Brayden's part.

Okay, I know we have another thread on this....but wanted to put this here as well. There seems to be some movement on a new attraction for Indy. There are three options on the board for location - one is DHS, one is AK and the other has not been hinted at as of yet. It has been confirmed by Martin at WDWMagic.com this is NOT the replacement for the Theater that was canceled.

The expectation is the leading option is for DHS - and that it will be a single E attraction(ride) with maybe some shops - to start work post SW:GE opening. Location is not locked, some speculation of where current stunt show is.
DAK is still an option - probably in the Dinorama area - but this is not confirmed.

I will add, and this is NOT confirmed - that one option would be Indy IP on a shanghai Pirates boat ride for DHS and there have been a few folks agreeing with this to at least make me take note.

again, none of this is green lit, none of this is fully confirmed. The ONLY confirmed is this is a huge tug of war between 2 parks, with a third park(not MK) being effected as well.

This is very exciting. I hope they decide to put Indy Ride in DHS. I think it fits so much better there. I also would love Dinosaur to stay but dino rama to change as something else dinosaur related.

i know a while ago among a list of rumors was one that "there is an IP that two parks are fighting over" - is this the one or is this a new one and that older rumor relates to something else?

I think if they created in DHS a complete Indy-verse that is fully immersive (maybe just shy of service monkey brains in the restaurant) along the lines of Galaxy's Edge or Toy Story Land, that could be really cool. Definitely need to get rid of the stunt show then as can't have "in the world" and "behind the scenes" at the same time

i know a while ago among a list of rumors was one that "there is an IP that two parks are fighting over" - is this the one or is this a new one and that older rumor relates to something else?

I think if they created in DHS a complete Indy-verse that is fully immersive (maybe just shy of service monkey brains in the restaurant) along the lines of Galaxy's Edge or Toy Story Land, that could be really cool. Definitely need to get rid of the stunt show then as can't have "in the world" and "behind the scenes" at the same time
Honestly, it seems a bit confused. I have seen a few Insiders saying the fight is over the IP, while others are saying the fight is over the "ride" and even that I don't know if it is competing for that ride system, or if its for the $$$$$ to do a ride.

Net, until Disney makes some decisions....we may never really know.

Per Martin though Indy IP is possible in and I quote: "DAKHSMK"

Rip our Star Tours, put the Indy ride there, update the stunt show and you have an Indy Land.

I don't mind boat rides but they need to make them longer than Navi River a Journey. Soon as I got comfortable, it was time to get off.

Rip our Star Tours, put the Indy ride there, update the stunt show and you have an Indy Land.

I don't mind boat rides but they need to make them longer than Navi River a Journey. Soon as I got comfortable, it was time to get off.

If it's Indy IP on a shanghai pirates boat ride it should be around 8 minutes. That's how long I believe shanghai pirates is.

I would love them to add Indy to Adventureland, I wouldn't care if it uses the same system as Dinosaur down in AK. Didn't Disney used to mainly consist of boat rides and omnimovers? I'm sure with today's technology they could make it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter