The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to as well but I think I gotta hold out the next year, my 40th at Epcot's 40th, it seems way more fitting.

Holy geeze, I just realized I will be turning 40 that year too...wow...may have to ease that transition with a trip to Epcot ;)

If you are waiting for 300 minutes you should prepare yourself for that. Just my opinion.

Hence why I would not wait that long ;)

There isn't really any ride I'd wait that long for. I'd prefer to get up at the crack of dawn and hit it at rope drop.

Even then for Star Wars it likely will be a long wait at rope drop. I believe Star Wars will be much greater in terms of demand than Pandora is.

It's going to be insanely crowded but one good thing from them building identical SWGE on both coasts is that people who live on west coast will most likely visit DL SWGE and vice versa.

It's going to be insanely crowded but one good thing from them building identical SWGE on both coasts is that people who live on west coast will most likely visit DL SWGE and vice versa.
I think also if Disneyland opens first, the first diehard phase of people going just for Star Wars will hopefully be in Disneyland. I don't expect it to help WDW too much, but I think it will hopefully lower the potential crowds a little.

Even then for Star Wars it likely will be a long wait at rope drop. I believe Star Wars will be much greater in terms of demand than Pandora is.

I want to see what they come out with as far as VIP tours or paid extra hours or something. I am thinking our plan might be to save money elsewhere (stay off site, go fewer days) and then splurge on a tour or something

I want to see what they come out with as far as VIP tours or paid extra hours or something. I am thinking our plan might be to save money elsewhere (stay off site, go fewer days) and then splurge on a tour or something

Right now, that is kind of what we are planning. We might do the SW hotel, and then off site the rest of the time at least the first time we go after SWGE opens.

Okay some things that may have been covered in other threads.......

Per MansionButler 84 from WDWMagic.com:
I heard May 2021 to 12/31/22 was considered. I’m sure there are many complexities to nailing down a date. But the announced projects can all complete by then. I expect the announced projects with one more at Epcot, an impressive entertainment package at all four parks, and a surprising number of significant ride refurbishments. What more could one ask for?
This was the timing of the 50th anniversary of MK, so per this we can hope other than the theater, all other announced things will happen, plus an Epcot add - which I am betting is UK ride.
Also, called out is new night time parade for MK with the 50th.

Also, permits filed for Star Wars hotel picture created by MisterPenguin of WDWMagic.com
Star wars hotel location.png

Okay some things that may have been covered in other threads.......

Per MansionButler 84 from WDWMagic.com:
I heard May 2021 to 12/31/22 was considered. I’m sure there are many complexities to nailing down a date. But the announced projects can all complete by then. I expect the announced projects with one more at Epcot, an impressive entertainment package at all four parks, and a surprising number of significant ride refurbishments. What more could one ask for?
This was the timing of the 50th anniversary of MK, so per this we can hope other than the theater, all other announced things will happen, plus an Epcot add - which I am betting is UK ride.
Also, called out is new night time parade for MK with the 50th.

Also, permits filed for Star Wars hotel picture created by MisterPenguin of WDWMagic.com
View attachment 313649
What would make you speculate UK ride over a Coco themed mexico ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter