The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, just reading your first post updates, and disappointed to see the MK 50th night time parse plans scrapped. I had gotten my hopes up with the parade float chassis order!

January 2019 - Disney has possibly ordered 50 new parade float chassis which could be used for a nighttime parade.
April 2019 - WDWNT is reporting no nighttime parade for the 50th

Ugh, just reading your first post updates, and disappointed to see the MK 50th night time parse plans scrapped. I had gotten my hopes up with the parade float chassis order!

January 2019 - Disney has possibly ordered 50 new parade float chassis which could be used for a nighttime parade.
April 2019 - WDWNT is reporting no nighttime parade for the 50th
this has been discounted by a few known insiders at WDWMagic.com - MagicFeather and others. They say no decision has been made, but deadline to meet 5oth timing is very , very soon.

Not a great name for immersion if that appears within the building. And it feels like a missed opportunity to not have this be a luxury liner from Star Tours, especially if that ride’s days are indeed numbered. Interesting back story though and the symbol is great.
From the article... "Chandrila Star Line"... Chandrilla... not exactly a catchy name... :crazy2:

I get what you mean. I wouldn't call it catchy, but as an old school fan, I like it.
Fair enough! :)

I’ve been a fan from the original trilogy. Even read the Zahn books. But I’m not up on every word in the SW lexicon. While I get what this one is, most won’t, and it just isn’t a great choice IMO (conjures “Cinderella”, but tougher to pronounce... :-D ).

Won’t affect whether I participate one iota, of course.

Fair enough! :)

I’ve been a fan from the original trilogy. Even read the Zahn books. But I’m not up on every word in the SW lexicon. While I get what this one is, most won’t, and it just isn’t a great choice IMO (conjures “Cinderella”, but tougher to pronounce... :-D ).

Won’t affect whether I participate one iota, of course.
Glad the name can be easily made one word and not some long title like everything else is lately. And this is coming from someone who was a Fall Out Boy fan at a young age :teeth:

So a bit more on this....
No other insider I have seen confirms a "ride", however, a few insiders at WDWMagic.com are confirming some kind of attraction could be coming. I was worried this was actually McQueen's new show, as I had heard it was set up to be temporary and changed out at some later date, but Martin has confirmed this is a different area as far as he knew.

So good news is this is an add, the bad news is no guarantee of ride or what add is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter