The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course some big rumor updates today.

WDWNT is reporting that in 2024-2026 Disney will demolish both The Land and Seas Pavilion. Soarin would remain and a new entrance for that would be built.

WDWMagic sources have responded to this report (Magic Feather and Martin) and noted this is not what they have been told. They say the pavilions will get refurbs instead. Expect changes but neither completely gone. Disney would also have to burn bridges with partners such as the USDA as they use The Land for research.

and not that they couldn't source it elsehwere they also use the plants they grow in the land at a lot of restaurants

I would absolutely love it if they would keep The Land intact but update it to fit modern farming practices like regenerative farming techniques, carbon capture, etc... I live in the midwest literally in the middle of a farm field and I feel Disney has a chance to shine a light on modern approaches to farming in a way that is educational but fun at the same time. Also with millenials and gen z focusing on farm to table and local sources of food it could be a draw even if it isn't the most exciting thing ever.

I would absolutely love it if they would keep The Land intact but update it to fit modern farming practices like regenerative farming techniques, carbon capture, etc... I live in the midwest literally in the middle of a farm field and I feel Disney has a chance to shine a light on modern approaches to farming in a way that is educational but fun at the same time. Also with millenials and gen z focusing on farm to table and local sources of food it could be a draw even if it isn't the most exciting thing ever.

I would love that ... but would also welcome a bit of nostalgia being returned by bringing back the "Listen to the Land" song

I haven’t had my coffee yet so I might just be missing the thread- is there a rumor of when the Star Wars hotel might open? Will it only have rooms for 4? I’m thinking our next trip will the family will hopefully include this and I’m going to start saving now.

I haven’t had my coffee yet so I might just be missing the thread- is there a rumor of when the Star Wars hotel might open? Will it only have rooms for 4? I’m thinking our next trip will the family will hopefully include this and I’m going to start saving now.
Nothing really rumored on dates. We don’t know room capacity yet either but based on permits it appears to have a few different sized rooms.

Whats the rumored location for brazil? will it be one of the 2-3 areas where “outpost” is currently or the area where the german train set is?

The Brazil rumor has a lot more behind it. It’s been talked about for years.
I agree, but this just seems to confirm what the reports from insiders posted here have said
I was just stating that things are not official that said I know it’s been talked about for a while and I fully expect it to be announced at D23 if TPTB want it open for Epcots 40th

July will be an interesting month at the Brazil Pavilion when Brazil 15s and Argentina 15s happen to be touring it at the same time!lol :)

The back and forth chanting will probably be audible at The Boardwalk as the Brazil 15s "defend their turf" from the Argentina 15s!lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter