The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they never really did proper upkeep on the trains anyway so while I will miss them I was always sad to see them in such bad shape every time I went.

I hope the keep the Germany trains for the sheer fact that inevitably a guest will comment on a squirrel being inside the train area and commenting on how "giant" it is and that "maybe Godzilla will show up next."

Rumor

Old Rainbow corridor from the Imagination Pavilion will make its return to the Experience Center when it opens later this year at Epcot in the old Odyssey building.
I thought I read it was repurposed for the Ralph meet

Rumor

Old Rainbow corridor from the Imagination Pavilion will make its return to the Experience Center when it opens later this year at Epcot in the old Odyssey building.

I saw that reported by "you know what site" - but was hopeful this is one they are right about

Take this with a grain of salt, a relatively new or at least unknown insider(?) stated that the Characters for Toy Story will be receiving an updated look. No idea what this means, but it has been corraborated by two other insiders at WDWMagic.com. So it has some traction. I am curious if the new Bo Peep that is out for Meet and Greets is the first start?

Take this with a grain of salt, a relatively new or at least unknown insider(?) stated that the Characters for Toy Story will be receiving an updated look. No idea what this means, but it has been corraborated by two other insiders at WDWMagic.com. So it has some traction. I am curious if the new Bo Peep that is out for Meet and Greets is the first start?
Hrm if they start looking like new Bo Peep meet and greet character they might scare people away :rotfl2:

If it is true then I hope they start with Bo Peep, but get to Jessie soon too - sje looks odd as if she has no neck

A new look for Toy Story characters could be nice. I really only think Buzz looks normal. Woody is my favorite and his face has always looked off. Please just don’t give him a Bo Peep mask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter