The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - fall out from this weekend...

Martin says Micky ride still on to replace GMR, but announcement will not be made any time soon.
Per Chapek - ToT is safe, unless you are a spirit fan, then it will still go GotG.
Epcot to see major changes to the park, in the next 5-8 years.
*Graveyard (LAL) removed
*Total aesthetic re-do and replacement for Innoventions, MouseGear etc.
*Something (probably Marvel- related) in UoE Spot
*WoL getting something - maybe, medium term
*Mission Space- staying the same - not quite
*Test Track- staying the same
*The Seas-Staying the same - maybe not quite
*The Land-Staying the same - refresh and changes
*Imagination-Staying the same (For now) - for now
*World Showcase- Expect more IP-based Attractions.
*RoE Replacement.
What is LAL?

This may be a dumb (or not allowed) question, but what is "spirit's" username on wdwmagic? I was trying to look for some conversation over there on the rumors (specifically GOTG) but don't know where to start.
WDW1974 just to fore worn you his threads are very long and many people go very off topic in them.

Rumor - just stated at MDWMagic that Three Cabaleros is looking at a redo, potentially it could be Coco, but not confirmed yet.

Thanks! Any rumor on what would go in that area once they're gone?

I know I'm super late for this joke, but...

Cabana's, of course!

Rumor - just stated at MDWMagic that Three Cabaleros is looking at a redo, potentially it could be Coco, but not confirmed yet.

Yep, like rteetz said, heard about this a few months ago. This is one that at least makes sense.

This isn't new both Martin and Jim Hill talked about the possibility months ago.
Yeah, I thought so as well, but it seems a bit more solid now, even Martin and Magicfeather seem to give it more credence. I would love to hear soon, how this and other rumors tie into the revamp of EPCOT that is sneaking around for now.

I've been offline a while, but #12 seems crazy. Tomorrowland is firmly established at MK. Discoveryland doesn't sound much different from Adventureland. I doubt this one comes to pass.

Per Martin and Serpico, GoTG - still going to UoE in Epcot, not a flying coaster.

DAK dinosaur area my see a makeover prior to 50th.

Tot in WDW will be kept as is

This is per info they have now, Serpico contact said he is supposed to get an update near end of year.

Rumor:
Per MagicFeather WDWMagic - Ride replacing Stitch will happen by 50th, but what that will be is still not locked.
Also, any additions to Frotierland are on hold, as they instead are focused on sprucing up for 50th - i.e. Tom. Land sprucing and such.
Also per MF - there is a long line of project proposals for TL, but not all are for the 50th, some will only start post the 50th.

Rumor:
Per MagicFeather WDWMagic - Ride replacing Stitch will happen by 50th, but what that will be is still not locked.
Also, any additions to Frotierland are on hold, as they instead are focused on sprucing up for 50th - i.e. Tom. Land sprucing and such.
Also per MF - there is a long line of project proposals for TL, but not all are for the 50th, some will only start post the 50th.

So they are committing to having something in Stitch's spot in there in 5 years? :scratchin

That sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter