The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To further this, the original plan for Stitch was a 3D circle theater for Candy Crush for two theaters, but Magic Feather now is totally clueless, or rather WDW is clueless what will go in there now.

as for Moana, don't be so sure this won't happen. Long time ago Spirit stated Tiki was going away, then there were rumors of some Moana attraction in Adventure land - put 2 and 2 together and you may have 4. Not saying this is for sure, but something Moana is going to hit the park....my gut says.
I fully believe Moana is hitting the parks. I do like @TheMaxRebo 's idea of the birds telling a story like the grandmother. It makes more sense for replacement than overlay though.

I really hope it's just an overlay of the Tiki Room if Moana comes to Adventureland, I'd be very upset if they gave my favorite macaws the boot. Just throw in some Moana songs and that'll make everyone happy right?

I really hope it's just an overlay of the Tiki Room if Moana comes to Adventureland, I'd be very upset if they gave my favorite macaws the boot. Just throw in some Moana songs and that'll make everyone happy right?

♪ ♫ ♫ ♪
See the room where the birds sign words and the flowers croon ... it Ma-caws me!
And no one knows how long this'll go

And the boys in the back are kamikaze!
One day I'll know
It's the tiki room - no telling how far this'll go
♪ ♫ ♫ ♪

And the boys in the back are kamikaze!

"♪ the boys in the back are called macaws ♪", hehehe

Moana wouldn't be a bad idea for Adventureland but a new attraction is needed not the removal of a classic

revisiting the fire mountain idea for moana would be great, but i can tell that's probably not what they're aiming for. a tiki room overlay would be nice i think because the two stories (the tiki birds and moana) would blend well without being shoehorned in. and i wouldn't mind it being changed as long as the original california one is untouched

"♪ the boys in the back are called macaws ♪", hehehe

revisiting the fire mountain idea for moana would be great, but i can tell that's probably not what they're aiming for. a tiki room overlay would be nice i think because the two stories (the tiki birds and moana) would blend well without being shoehorned in. and i wouldn't mind it being changed as long as the original california one is untouched
I would be so happy if they went with the Fire mountain idea for Moana but I know that's probably off the table

Rumor update on the new Mickey ride in DHS er DHA er Hollywood er...well you know ;)

Per MagicFeather at WDWMagic.com - he has seen the ride system they are putting in, and while yes it is LPS, he is totally blown away at what they are doing, and states this ride could be very, very special. We can only hope.

Rumor update on the new Mickey ride in DHS er DHA er Hollywood er...well you know ;)

Per MagicFeather at WDWMagic.com - he has seen the ride system they are putting in, and while yes it is LPS, he is totally blown away at what they are doing, and states this ride could be very, very special. We can only hope.
Is there any update or speculation as to the length of this attraction as well as the capacity? I am very excited for this attraction from what I've heard!

update for Epcot:
Per Martin at WDWMagic.com - a final IP has been picked for the attraction to be added to the UK pavillion. No he has not shared what that IP is, but he seems excited by the choice. He also states it is not fully green lighted, as they are still talking if they will build it.

what we do know through insiders is: IP is NOT Mary Poppins, is not a flat spinner or small ride like feris wheel or such.

update for Epcot:
Per Martin at WDWMagic.com - a final IP has been picked for the attraction to be added to the UK pavillion. No he has not shared what that IP is, but he seems excited by the choice. He also states it is not fully green lighted, as they are still talking if they will build it.

what we do know through insiders is: IP is NOT Mary Poppins, is not a flat spinner or small ride like feris wheel or such.

I am really intrigued by this - though I still think Mary Poppins would have been the best choice. Beyond that it is Alice, Pooh, or Peter Pan, but that later already have rides at MK. So if it is Alice, a really cool ride with new technology (doesn't have to be a E-Ticket or anything but something fun an inventive) could be cool

unless I am missing an IP

I am really intrigued by this - though I still think Mary Poppins would have been the best choice. Beyond that it is Alice, Pooh, or Peter Pan, but that later already have rides at MK. So if it is Alice, a really cool ride with new technology (doesn't have to be a E-Ticket or anything but something fun an inventive) could be cool

Sword and the Stone?
101 Dalmatians?

Sword and the Stone?
101 Dalmatians?

Possible. Sword and the Stone is really the King Arthur mythology which Disney doesn't have the difinitive version of and I know they tend to not like to feature those stories as much (one reason why not so much Hercules, for example)

101 Dalmatians could be neat - not sure if people think "England" with that one .... plus the attraction could literally be a room full of 101 actual dalmatian puppies and it would be come the most popular attraction in all of WDW ;)

Possible. Sword and the Stone is really the King Arthur mythology which Disney doesn't have the difinitive version of and I know they tend to not like to feature those stories as much (one reason why not so much Hercules, for example)

101 Dalmatians could be neat - not sure if people think "England" with that one .... plus the attraction could literally be a room full of 101 actual dalmatian puppies and it would be come the most popular attraction in all of WDW ;)

My daughter would never leave.

I would ride this if it was nothing more than the Rooster strutting and singing the theme song for 5 minutes.

source.gif

it really could make for a pretty good dark ride - just simply telling the storyline of the moview but some fun scenes and of course the song and the music in general is great in that movie

Per many insiders this will be a B,C or D type attraction not E. Something similar in scale to Fronzenstorm or such, I offered up, and it was not shot down....but....Sword in the stone boat ride :)

What about Brave, isn't that movie set in the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter