The Running Thread - 2018

Cool! What continents do you still need to do? A marathon in Antarctica sounds all sorts of crazy & amazing. I love these adventures people do since I'm far from doing them.

I have to make two more trips to finish this off, one to Australia (or New Zealand, I suppose) and one to South America and Antarctica. Thankfully, you can knock out South America and Antarctica at the same time because they run the marathons nearly back to back. I was on the list for the southern races a few years ago but had to pass due to work conflicts. I plan on signing up again soon.

ATTQOTD: I wish there were more 15ks or 10 milers because I really like those distances. Since there aren't many I'll also say halfs. Which is crazy since I used to say I didn't ever want to run even one of those.

Dopey here she comes!

ATTQOTD: Awesome question, I had to really think about it. I really enjoy racing 10ks. They require me to be smart but they don't take a massive toll on my body, and they still feel like a challenge. But I'm going to say half marathon for two reasons: 1) there are more of them and I'd be more inclined to travel for a half than a 10k and 2) I have to really work at training for a half, and that work is both challenging and good for me. My intimidation at the distance (still) keeps me motivated.

BQOTD: Salt. Popcorn (no butter, but plenty of popcorn salt) would be a food group for me if I let it. My pregnancy craving? Chips and Salsa.

Ok, I am going to have to go back on my answer to my own question. LOL. If given the choice between a Reese's and Disney popcorn, I would pick the popcorn. Every. Single. Time. I could eat that stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner when we are there.

Where is the shoe club at? New Disney Princess Toms were released and I think my DD needs them!

http://www.mouseinfo.com/new/2018/04/were-dying-a-little-bit-for-these-disney-princess-toms/

I'm in the club!

2015-dopey-10-jpg.273982

image-4.jpeg

image-6.jpeg

Gave these custom painted Toms to my wife after she ran the 2015 Disney HM post-baby. I designed them and then a Toms artist painted them for me. She loves Aristocats. She still wears them on special occasions and they've held up quite well.

We buy cheezits from Costco in bulk because I have two addicts in my house.

I think the best cracker is one with good cheese on it.

@DopeyBadger I've never watched aristocrats all the way through!! I feel like I need to remedy that. Especially if it's a good enough movie to inspire those awesome shoes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts