The Saga of our Disney Dream home - It's about time!

Omg yay! The place is beautiful!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

PM or email the seller ID would you ? I'm poor but very nosy :rotfl: Glad you will have a fun day to go do something that will occupy your minds

Done!

Hope you manage to relax a bit today and enjoy Carlsbad and get your precious Disney items. Hoping for an update very soon!

We got the call from the realtor just as we were driving down the street where our picture was located, we had to stop and be happy before we scored our Mickey artwork.

Gift cards are always good. Hope you have a great afternoon :)

Yeah, we will be cashing in those gift cards over the next few months for any shopping or dining out we want to do! :rotfl2: No money left! :lmao:

Prayers and good thoughts for you that you guys get it.

Thank you very much, I think everyone's prayers came through today, I appreciate all the help! :flower3:

Wow! That house is absolutely beautiful!!! I hope everything works out for you!

Thanks! Now we just have to move (and then pay for the place! :rotfl:)

Love the house. Tiki Bar is great! We are in the same boat - made an offer on a house Saturday turns out its the 2nd offer of the day. We hope they make a decision (the right decision LOL) tomorrow. Good luck.

I hope that your offer comes out well too! :hug: I hope you save more money than we did!

Doing the happy dance right along with you and Fran!

Awesome news!!!!

Jill in CO

Y'all went so crazy with the emoticons I had to delete them to not be over the count! :lmao:

Thanks! Now the real fun begins.....moving! After 16 years entrenched in this overstuffed hoarders house! :eek:

Looks like a nice house! Congrats!

Thanks! I hope that it meets our needs! :goodvibes

I am Sooooo happy !!!!!

Me too!

Thanks Ruthie for posting the link!

i cant wait to see it... lets see when can we come out!!!!!

:hyper: That would be awesome, but make sure we are moved in! :rotfl2:

Thanks! :goodvibes

Omg yay! The place is beautiful!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Thank you! Now the hard part begins, you would not believe how entrenched into our place that we are! Moving is a scary prospect! We have been here 16 years and we have two apartments, five bedrooms, two kitchens, two living rooms and a dining room, plus the multiple storage lockers full of all the Disney stuff that we don't have room for here. It's going to be CRAZY!!!!! :joker:

What wonderful news to wake up to it's made my day! Congratulations Alison and Fran!

76bc64455bb81115019235d8c33102e7_zpsd3523c91.jpg

The start of something really great! I am so pleased the universe is aligned itself on 'deserving' once more! :-)

:yay:
I'm here!!!! But, I'll have to catch up later. :sad:
David is giving me the "get off your phone, you're making us late for work" look.
Yep, it happens enough that he's got a special dirty look for it. :p

TruBlu said:
:yay:
I'm here!!!! But, I'll have to catch up later. :sad:
David is giving me the "get off your phone, you're making us late for work" look.
Yep, it happens enough that he's got a special dirty look for it. :p

Lol... my David has the same look. .. I Just say "it's the DIS" then his eyes roll. ..

We will let you move in before we come for a visit. Maybe. ...

I do not envy you in the move up coming. That is going to be some major work.

Alison, I'm so happy for you and Fran! May you spend many happy years in your gorgeous new home! :goodvibes

It is a daunting task to move after so many years, but it's a good chance to get rid of lots of stuff!! :thumbsup2

Thank you! Now the hard part begins, you would not believe how entrenched into our place that we are! Moving is a scary prospect! We have been here 16 years and we have two apartments, five bedrooms, two kitchens, two living rooms and a dining room, plus the multiple storage lockers full of all the Disney stuff that we don't have room for here. It's going to be CRAZY!!!!!

It will be an adventure...hard work, yes of course but you will find stuff you forgot you even had It will be like your own little garage sale scavenger hunt and the best part is the things are already paid for When we moved in here in 2008 I re-discovered some pretty amazing things The best was a numbered & signed litho from opening day at AK from back in 1998 All nice & safe rolled up in the tube they put it in when I bought it, no discoloration or anything :cheer2:

Let the fun begin :cheer2:

Fantastic news Alison. :dance3: So happy for you both!

I've got to run. I have to go count my change for transport to the party! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter