~The Saints won the Superbowl and we’re going to Disney World!!~

Answer from yesterday: Harryhauesen's, a sushi restaurant

What does Minnie’s most popular outfit look like?

MinnietheMouse.jpg

Red with white polka dots!! :banana:

Yesterday when I checked the Accuweather forecast, it showed a few afternoon showers for that day. Now it's showing mostly sunny and 81 degrees! I hope it doesn't change!!! :hippie:

Me too! I want good weather so bad! No rain, no rain, no rain. :worship:

Your plans are looking great Alicia!! We are planning the Kidcot stops too, I think it will be nice little breaks for the kids!!

The Kidcot stations are such a great addition to Epcot! A great free souvenir too! :)

Red with white polka dots!! :banana:

Perfecto! :thumbsup2

Answer from yesterday: Red dress with white polka dots

Who is the boy that visits Pooh and his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood?

WinniethePooh.jpg

Oooo... I knew that one! :headache:

I've been following the weather and it seems like there is always rain at the far end of the forecast, but as it gets closer things improve. :thumbsup2

Christopher Robin

Right! :thumbsup2

your ticker now reads in days instead of weeks :yay:

Woohoo!!!! :banana::cool1::cheer2: I hope this week goes by fast! I have a lot to do at work :surfweb: so it should!

I've been following the weather and it seems like there is always rain at the far end of the forecast, but as it gets closer things improve. :thumbsup2

That's good news! I'm crossing my fingers we don’t have to pull out the ponchos too much!

Answer from yesterday: Chip is the one that sees Belle first, but no one believes him until Lumiere spots her.

What are the names of Donald Duck’s 3 nephews?

DonaldDuck.jpg

Answer from yesterday: Huey, Dewey & Louie

What activity do Chip & Dale attend each night at the Fort Wilderness Campgrounds?

ChipandDale.jpg

Whew... I've been so busy the last couple of days I haven't been able to spend as much time on the DIS as I've wanted to! I guess I should have anticipated that. :rolleyes1 I still have to do a whole bunch of little things. I guess you can never plan enough because I feel like I need more time. But I'm sooooo ready to be in Disney so I also want the time to go by fast!!

Hopefully I can post one last update tomorrow morning. I have a few things to share in this pre trippie. If you get a chance, check out the pictures from our Playhouse Disney party. It was a blast!
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36359931&postcount=876

We're almost there!!

I decided to splurge and get a new suitcase. :rolleyes1 The other one I have is much smaller and it was time for a new one. But really… you can never have enough suitcases when it comes time for a hurricane evacuation anyway! :scared1:
IMG_0813.jpg

Mousekeeping envelopes (I totally modeled ours after Beth (Cory’s Gal) because hers were just so cute!!)
IMG_0788.jpg

Child I.D. for my niece
IMG_0818-1.jpg

Stroller tag
IMG_0820.jpg

DIS tag
IMG_0821.jpg

Park backpack
IMG_0824.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!