~The Saints won the Superbowl and we’re going to Disney World!!~

Answer from yesterday: Camp fire

Where does Peter Pan live?

Peter20Pan.gif

OMG Alicia!!! You throw the BEST parties! All that themed food rocked!! Loved the Jungle Junction Juice!!! And your suitcase it completely AWESOME!! I WANT ONE!! Your Mousekeeping envelopes look great too! I haven't seen anyone use anything that I have done before, thanks it feels great!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

All the I.D. tags look wonderful and you gotta love your Goofy kooky pen!!!!

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana:
:dance3::dance3:
:yay::yay:
:woohoo::woohoo:
:cheer2::cheer2:

:tigger: :tigger:
only two days to go! :yay:

I love your new suitcase...and I so totally forgot to do my envelopes (ugh) I'll need to find time to work that intoday...

great job on the ID tags!:thumbsup2

and great party! you guys did an awesome job on everything!!!

Have a great day! it's almost time to leave!!!:woohoo:

Very cute new suitcase. We had to buy a new suitcase last year too.

I bet you are about to bust your britches right now! In no time at all, you'll be in Disney!

OMG Alicia!!! You throw the BEST parties! All that themed food rocked!! Loved the Jungle Junction Juice!!! And your suitcase it completely AWESOME!! I WANT ONE!! Your Mousekeeping envelopes look great too! I haven't seen anyone use anything that I have done before, thanks it feels great!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibe

All the I.D. tags look wonderful and you gotta love your Goofy kooky pen!!!!

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana:
:dance3::dance3:
:yay::yay:
:cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks!! :goodvibes I just loved your mousekeeping envelopes! I initially was just going to print some out from one of the websites that has them, but when I saw yours I knew my nephew would enjoy putting the stickers on them because he has a sticker book and loves putting stickers in it!

Only 1 day now!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

:tigger: :tigger:
only two days to go! :yay:

I love your new suitcase...and I so totally forgot to do my envelopes (ugh) I'll need to find time to work that intoday...

great job on the ID tags!:thumbsup2

and great party! you guys did an awesome job on everything!!!

Have a great day! it's almost time to leave!!!:woohoo:

Thank you!! The party was so much fun! Can you believe we're almost in Disney!?! :yay::cool1::yay::cool1:

Very cute new suitcase. We had to buy a new suitcase last year too.

I bet you are about to bust your britches right now! In no time at all, you'll be in Disney!

Thanks!! I saw the suitcase and I just had to have it! All the rest of the family has either plain black or navy blue, so I really like that mine stands out now! :)

Britches are busted!! :laughing: Everyone here was jumping up and down earlier. We just can't believe after all that waiting it's finally here!! :woohoo:

Hey Alicia,
popping over to wish you guys safe travels and a magical trip!
Have a great time!
looking forward to seeing you! pixiedust:
:wave2: Connie

About to pack up the laptop!! After a year of planning the time has almost arrived and we are about to set out to the most magical place on Earth!! :drive: I can't believe we about to be on our way!!! The family is buzzing about running around doing last minute things and checking to make sure everything is packed. So ready to enjoy every moment of my vacation!!
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:
party:party:party:party:party:

HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP ALICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully we will bump into you on our "hopping days"!!!

Safe travels, WDW here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

We had an amazing time in Disney!! :goodvibes I'm happy to be home, but sad it's over. :sad1: Glad I got to see some of you! We got back Saturday a little before midnight. Sunday was spent napping and unpacking. I'm excited to start a TP, but I still need to consolidate my mom and my sister's photos. Hopefully I can start this weekend. :)

Happy to hear you guys made it home safely and before the rain. So, sorry we were unable to meet! can't wait to hear all about it...I started my TR yesterday the link is in my siggie.
:wave2:

We had an amazing time in Disney!! :goodvibes I'm happy to be home, but sad it's over. :sad1: Glad I got to see some of you! We got back Saturday a little before midnight. Sunday was spent napping and unpacking. I'm excited to start a TP, but I still need to consolidate my mom and my sister's photos. Hopefully I can start this weekend. :)
Happy to hear you guys made it home safely and before the rain. So, sorry we were unable to meet! can't wait to hear all about it...I started my TR yesterday the link is in my siggie.
:wave2:

Hey Alicia! I'm so glad we ran into each other near Soarin'! We went over to Norway for Illuminations but it was dark by the time we got there and we couldn't find you!

I also hope to start a TR this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Started my trip report this morning. :wizard:

The link is in my signature.

:surfweb:I'm looking forward to catching up on all your reports sometime this week. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!