The Scooter Strikes Back-A F&W 2017 TR- Bonus Features, Link to new TR 3/22

Sorry I got behind again.

I had to laugh, I rubbed my hands in glee just yesterday :laughing: it had to have been about vacation coming but I can’t remember for sure...

Awesome to ‘have to’ spend the weekend at VGC. Banked points are the best excuse! I know that tree, I’ve spent time in that area twice. Hopefully one day we’ll get a park view.

I guess I was totally behinds the times because the last time we rode Pirates I was flummoxed, and kept saying where is that? Where is that? And WHERE IS THE REDHEAD!???’ Not pleased with the changes at all. I really liked the mermaid skeleton in the one here.

Lots of yummy food and friends. Love it! :)

Oh my about the oil change, glad it didn’t end badly. Thank goodness your tenant didn’t lock her phone in the house too!

Last edited:
That works too!! :)

:thumbsup2

EEK!! Good thing indeed!

Yeah, I never claimed to have any car smartz.

Hey!

Okay, fine. Spilling food all over my shirt is a well-honed talent. I do it well.

You're the one who proudly told me that you were spilling it all over yourself! I wasn't with you yet!

Demand?

I"m pretty sure all I had to do was say pretty please. ;)

Well, I may have arm twisted, but only a little.

I'm pretty sure you said that you were good with most anything, but would prefer the chicken.

I'm getting my Cobb fix in October!

ooooh, at the Brown Derby?

And it was just right!

::yes::

My favorite of the lot.

Mine was the hot dogs in puff pastry.

Band, Gang, Squad, Tribe. Whatevs.... we're all there and all had a great time!

Hmmmm.... I think that would be very tough. Lemme think on it.

OK, no worries.

Absolutely!
I see myself as a semi-benevolent despot.

:lmao:

Sorry!
Next time I'll put my hands up to my lips in the shape of a megaphone and face south-west.

Thank you.

Ah. Not I. I'll eat it, but I like just a bit more doneness than blue-rare.

When both Fran and I order steak she lets me take the piece that is the most rare. :)

::yes:: I'd really like that.

C'mon down!

I know. Was just teasing you.

:p

In that case...

We totally won.

OK awesome!

So, JC in DL does not have FP? It does in WDW.

Every ride in WDW has FP because of the stupid MBs. Only the coolest rides in DL have FPs.

I always strive to be completely acurite.

Rihgt!

:( oh.
That's not so good then.
I knew she was on the pirate's team and I could live with that... but... they completely changed her too?

Bad form, Disney.

Yeah she is no longer stunningly beautiful, and has a somewhat angry face now.

So... this just proves I'm more of a rebel than you are.

Or more of a jerk.

Take your pick.

:rolleyes1

As it should be.

Personally I prefer protein at breakfast.

Just cause I end up watching Fran's car programs while I'm making dinner in the kitchen doesn't mean I'm learning anything.

"we" checked? Or the attendant checked and told you "Ya gots no oil!"

Actually you just drive in the bay, they drain your oil and then based on your engine size they fill it back up with the right number of quarts.

I usually put people on a pedestal (well... mostly women). You do a purse! Huh.

Keeps it off the dirty floor :p

About that I think.

She was really adamant about that. No one wanted it, but...

Oh, well. What are you gonna do.

;)

Right! I mean when given the choice who would pick the most awesome Fried Chicken in the world? :confused3:

:sad2:
How? How could you do that????

Yeah, I'm not quite sure how that happened.

I remember that!

Yes it was slightly memorable.

How was it? It doesn't look like it'd be that great. I could be wrong.

It wasn't awesome, bu it wasn't bad. You could actually taste the different flavors of the different layers and I was impressed with that! We liked the funnel cake that we had a few weeks later much better.

And it was enough. I wasn't positive it would be... but it was just right.

It worked out to be perfect. I knew that with me having a thigh, some mashed taters, the biscuit y'all let me have and the green beans that most people don't care for, I had plenty! :thumbsup2

Well sure! You were in the driver's seat and sleeping!

So.... I'm curious. Did you get those photos off the numbers on my TR? Or had you written them down?

No I took cell phone pics as soon as we got off the ride as I always do, then I can download them to my PP account since we get PP free with my level of AP.

Well, sure. This time there was no adolescent stealing them all.

I didn't recall her stealing them all (since I ate some), but yes they did not disappear nearly as fast, but I think we did order a second round of them still!

Seem to recall those were good.

Yes the tacos were quite good!

Can't stand melted cheese, huh?

I believe it was the cauliflower that I was not fond of....

:laughing: That shot makes us look like lushes!

Nah, we only have one drink each.....

Nah. Cardboard cutouts. Obviously.

Obviously.

That wins for best name.

Totally! I loved that name!

I don't think that even made it into the oven!:eek:

Of course it did, or at least onto the griddle.

Still, you got a lot of food!

Yeah, but we were too full to eat it that night!

No, really, it sounds wonderful.
G8QuZfHruSzsmH3pRz5cWHmthfvKa73YvLtsBCSeUTpKH5Wxa7VKQLq9nNnbhxshQMXB1ceobC0tSOTMdNEMegTA3y-Sn_uXh-zVqK9Okz3S-YVxF9bNgQ_rsGB6C3NI__uSluIhaVZwIEO791wG1lwlza8V3E5g7kwgBaaphDqEGpXt_k4IcwmQmh5fOvJBiChW2XqQJU8cRp26xW7XVS7T5j_1iRIAwvL5T70evBazqTg2hX4stU8pmoZWTyB82ae-eqbGkU-ZkBvYRQRAZp8H7MlYH2I2h8LBAnsEtMHP9RYOHdPXhdmymnV-hiYIBOi-vQDmpckS-bx4Gy2x8x5YEr_MwuqNfbo4drhKclJcSmE97yscZTT1gPVgwWtGgMj3R4FeZCPYT0jkKBgTkotVqUujUfq-yVv8oc3kKdQxtMn1FBJI2A6c1fl7pt4Q3Lko4hnIUgUtabm_u30u9bMnZbRBW9GMqWidMcUOV4ogfrBIvUWWzhprdgxtK_9ZZRAv4KX0NyMpggtAzsKsNXz9mqXOx1x5PHvrX_eSy20GLAcXorU3zJZMdVHg0UAp9A04xeEbTSsQP4QRKh2n0vn9Z-8UT3W5yeybeP8=w66-h34-no

Even then, it's 50/50.

No, once you put a drink in my hand, I'll try it, especially since I splashed a bit of extra vodka in mine before he handed it to me!

Well, I'm glad to hear it!

And everyone else had the same reaction!

Gosh darn it all!

I know, the things we suffer through!

Wait, are you allowed to do that? It's not Guardians. :p

I know! Am I allowed to ride other rides?

Always a good thing!

See those elephants? You might think that's water coming out of their trunks, but it's snot.

Snort! Perfect! :thumbsup2

I can see where that would not get old.

::yes:: except the deduction from my bank account monthly kinda does....

Breakfast of champions!

I can see that, but I need protein too....

I miss that meal. That was good stuff.

Yes, it was good, you folks need to come back and I'll make sure that you are even better set up!

THERE it is.

::yes:: :thumbsup2

Mine was the hot dogs in puff pastry.

Especially when you don't have a teenager scarfing them all down.

When both Fran and I order steak she lets me take the piece that is the most rare. :)

Good partnership! :)

C'mon down!

Want to!

Every ride in WDW has FP because of the stupid MBs. Only the coolest rides in DL have FPs.

I did not know that. Huh!

Yeah she is no longer stunningly beautiful, and has a somewhat angry face now.

We wants the old redhead back!

Just cause I end up watching Fran's car programs while I'm making dinner in the kitchen doesn't mean I'm learning anything.

Right! I mean when given the choice who would pick the most awesome Fried Chicken in the world? :confused3

Who indeed?

I want that again.

It wasn't awesome, bu it wasn't bad. You could actually taste the different flavors of the different layers and I was impressed with that! We liked the funnel cake that we had a few weeks later much better.

Interesting. Both your comment about the layers and that a funnel cake would be not only better, but much better.

It worked out to be perfect. I knew that with me having a thigh, some mashed taters, the biscuit y'all let me have and the green beans that most people don't care for, I had plenty! :thumbsup2

You got your hands on my thigh but I got your breast, so I guess it worked out.

No I took cell phone pics as soon as we got off the ride as I always do, then I can download them to my PP account since we get PP free with my level of AP.

Ah. I didn't see you do that, and I could've sworn at one point you asked if I'd taken the picture for that very purpose.

I didn't recall her stealing them all (since I ate some), but yes they did not disappear nearly as fast, but I think we did order a second round of them still!

We did? Memory fails.

I'm still tired from this weekend!

Jill in CO

I'm not I ever recovered! I'm tired every morning!

Nice updates Alison!

My hubby was over my shoulder looking at the pics also and loves your Tiki Bar! He really wants one someday. We both love the Tiki room and our little one sure did too.

I love my Tiki Bar! It was one of the factors that made me know I wanted the house! :goodvibes

We are looking forward to seeing Pirates on our Oct day- it was closed during our May trip so it’s been a while, I understand why they changed but I will be different to see.

It won't be the same for me. The redhead was everything. I'll still ride it occasionally but it's not the same.

Yum Plaza chicken, it was spot on when we had it, and those appies look so good- Korean tacos- yum!

Now I'm hungry....

Sorry I got behind again.

I had to laugh, I rubbed my hands in glee just yesterday :laughing: it had to have been about vacation coming but I can’t remember for sure...

Funny! That's just not a move that I do. On another note, I got a suitcase out and hope to start filling it with stuff for the first two days soon.

Awesome to ‘have to’ spend the weekend at VGC. Banked points are the best excuse! I know that tree, I’ve spent time in that area twice. Hopefully one day we’ll get a park view.

Usually I do get a park view. I think the was only my second pool view.

I guess I was totally behinds the times because the last time we rode Pirates I was flummoxed, and kept saying where is that? Where is that? And WHERE IS THE REDHEAD!???’ Not pleased with the changes at all. I really liked the mermaid skeleton in the one here.

Mermaid skeleton???? Where?

Lots of yummy food and friends. Love it! :)

Yup! It usually is when DIS folks come to visit!

Oh my about the oil change, glad it didn’t end badly. Thank goodness your tenant didn’t lock her phone in the house too!

Actually she might have. I think she borrowed one of the neighbor's phones. Luckily there is an elderly retired couple who live on the ground floor and they're almost always home.

Especially when you don't have a teenager scarfing them all down.

Well I rarely have that problem....then again Fran likes them a lot.

I did not know that. Huh!

When you came the first time they were preparing to move to digital FP. I remember seeing all the rides with the scanning machines under covers waiting to be revealed.

Now it's annoying because the line gets clogged with people who don't understand the system or try to use their FP too early.

We wants the old redhead back!

Who indeed?

I want that again.

I just had it a couple weeks ago! So yummy!

Interesting. Both your comment about the layers and that a funnel cake would be not only better, but much better.

I happen to be rather fond of funnel cake. I posted a picture of our funnel cake on FB.

You got your hands on my thigh but I got your breast, so I guess it worked out.

:eek:

Ah. I didn't see you do that, and I could've sworn at one point you asked if I'd taken the picture for that very purpose.

I think I may have asked to offer you the digital copy of the downloaded version.

We did? Memory fails.

I think so....

Well I rarely have that problem....then again Fran likes them a lot.

So we have the same problem. ;)

When you came the first time they were preparing to move to digital FP.

I do remember that. The talk about it, anyways.

I remember seeing all the rides with the scanning machines under covers waiting to be revealed.

Now it's annoying because the line gets clogged with people who don't understand the system or try to use their FP too early.

Ugh. :sad2:

I just had it a couple weeks ago! So yummy!

Lucky!

I happen to be rather fond of funnel cake. I posted a picture of our funnel cake on FB.

You did?
I never see any of your posts.
Possibly because I'm seldom on FB.
Hang on...

:eek: That is some funnel cake! Holy cow! I didn't know that you could do that.

And.... love your profile pic!

I think I may have asked to offer you the digital copy of the downloaded version.

You did... but I'd still not ask.
I really hate bothering people.

So we have the same problem. ;)

Except Fran will always let me have the last one. ;)

You did?
I never see any of your posts.
Possibly because I'm seldom on FB.
Hang on...

I don't post very often. Only if I have something humorous or delicious to post.

:eek: That is some funnel cake! Holy cow! I didn't know that you could do that.

And.... love your profile pic!

Yes, it was quite decadent. The two of us together could not even finish it!

Thanks! Had one of my party goers not snapped a bunch of pics, no one would have ever known the shenanigans that took place.

You did... but I'd still not ask.
I really hate bothering people.

I enjoy helping out, I would be happy to send pics. I'll remember to just do it and not ask in the future.

So here it is 2 weeks until I’m on my way to Florida. I had hoped to have all my bonus features wrapped before I left, but that’s not happening. Unless you want me to post them all at once, and I doubt that’s the case. I’ve written a bunch of them, but prefer to post them in chapters instead of all at one time.

I believe everything is in place for this trip, transportation, dining reservations, I’ve even set aside most of my clothes for the trip in Olga’s closet and just waiting to put them into the suitcases a couple days before we fly. I have put the first suitcase on the bed to put things like bathroom bags, shoes, and other items that one doesn’t worry if it wrinkles before the trip.

The apartment is coming along (ever so slowly). We bought the kitchen cabinet and drawer handles yesterday and they are already installing them. We decided to send the washer/dryer from that unit over to the tenants in the back unit at 1st street because theirs is 25 years old and is showing an error code. The problem can be fixed by unplugging and rebooting the unit, but that won’t last. Because it’s 25 years old replacement parts aren’t available. This way the brand new washer and dryer will be in the unit with all new appliances (well 5 out of 7 are brand new). I doubt we will be able to put it up before our cruise. They still have to install another ceiling fan, new glass doors in both bathrooms, and then there are the blinds which need to be put up. Plus we’ll have to thoroughly clean the place once the contractor gets his stuff out of there. So it’s looking like the second week in September before we get this up on the Market.

The kitties are all doing well, and once we’re back from the trip it will start the annual cycle of running them all through the vet. And Berlioz still needs to be neutered. We might have to wait until we come back from the trip to do that since we haven’t set up the appointment yet.

I’m also waist deep into planning my trip this Winter (Spring?) Our last full day is the first day of Spring. It will be me, Fran and my parents at the Beach Club in a 2 bedroom villa. I’ve got them to agree to all our ADRs and a loose schedule of parks. About two weeks after I get home from the cruise is our ADR day, and 5 days after the cruise we leave for Phoenix for a regional band conference, so having the WDW plans sorted out before hand was a must. The Phoenix conference doesn’t have any meetings or business, just a bunch of rehearsals, parties and a concert.

That’s all the IRL stuff I can think of for now. I may or may not have another TR update before I leave, depends on how crazy things become!

April 27

As part of my F&W gamble, I had also booked the last weekend in April at the Grand. My reasoning on this was that even if F&W didn't happen it was a few days before my birthday, so I figured it could be a birthday Celebration weekend.

Jill came in for the weekend, actually for her she spent a week starting in SF and driving down the coast culminating in the weekend at Disney. Because she was staying in Anaheim she got an early start on the parks while Fran and I finished packing and doing our “have-tos". It was 4PM when we finally checked in and luckily the room was ready.

Fran wanted to lay down while Jill and I went to get some grub.

x18DL0427BD01.jpg

x18DL0427BD03.jpg

x18DL0427BD02.jpg

Jill and I decided to get some drinks.

x18DL0427BD05.jpg

It was around this time that Fran realized that there was special merchandise for the Pixar Fest and she had slept through our previous weekend at Disney, so she did some shopping and joined us, but just drank water. We headed out in time to get a spot to see Paint the Night.

Warning: Lots of pictures ahead. If you're not interested in the parade skip to the next update.

x18DL0427BD06.jpg

x18DL0427BD07.jpg

x18DL0427BD08.jpg

x18DL0427BD09.jpg

x18DL0427BD10.jpg

x18DL0427BD11.jpg

x18DL0427BD12.jpg

x18DL0427BD13.jpg

x18DL0427BD14.jpg

x18DL0427BD15.jpg

x18DL0427BD16.jpg

x18DL0427BD17.jpg

x18DL0427BD18.jpg

x18DL0427BD19.jpg

x18DL0427BD20.jpg

x18DL0427BD21.jpg

x18DL0427BD22.jpg

x18DL0427BD23.jpg

x18DL0427BD24.jpg

x18DL0427BD25.jpg

x18DL0427BD26.jpg

x18DL0427BD27.jpg

x18DL0427BD28.jpg

x18DL0427BD29.jpg

x18DL0427BD30.jpg

x18DL0427BD31.jpg

x18DL0427BD32.jpg

x18DL0427BD33.jpg

x18DL0427BD34.jpg

[Continued in Next Post]

[Continued from Previous Post]

We wanted some sweet treats so we grabbed some hot chocolate and cookies before retiring for the night.

x18DL0427BD35.jpg

x18DL0427BD36.jpg

April 28

Tonight we had a big dinner planned and Fran opted to stay in the room and rest up for the evening. Jill and I grabbed some breakfast before heading into the park.

x18DL0428BD01.jpg

We entered the park around 9:30AM and went on Guardians first.

x18DL0428BD02.jpg

Then we went on RSR. I was really tired that day and kept falling asleep on the rides.

x18DL0428BD03.jpg

We wanted to do TSMM but it was down, thank goodness for the app so that we knew it was down and we didn't walk all the way over there. Pixar Pier was under renovation and it was all boarded up. The only thing open there was TSMM.

So it was back to Guardians again. At least I was more awake due to my two previous naps.

x18DL0428BD04.jpg

Then to Space Mountain.

x18DL0428BD05.jpg

We were getting kind of tired from all the adrenaline and rides, so we took the train to New Orleans square and got some onion rings and beverages, but I don't seem to have any pictures.

We decided to go back to the hotel and go to the pool, well the jacuzzi...via Guardians.

x18DL0428BD06.jpg

After a nice relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi where Jill and I were practically spokespeople for DVC, we took showers, and got ready for dinner. Dinner was at Steakhouse 55, and we were bringing these along with us. Not the lemons, they were going to be used for a salad a couple nights before when Jenny's DH cooked dinner for all of us, but it turned out he didn't need them.

x18DL0428BD07.jpg

Here we are at dinner with our wines.

x18DL0428BD08.jpg

x18DL0428BD09.jpg

The bread here is heavenly, but don’t fill up on it!

x18DL0428BD10.jpg

One of our starters was the Fried Berkshire Pork Belly

x18DL0428BD11.jpg

I think this was the Creamy Artichoke Soup, I actually didn’t have any of this since there were so many other good things coming.

x18DL0428BD12.jpg

The Onion Soup au Gratin was incredibly yummy!

x18DL0428BD13.jpg

Our wines, decanted.

x18DL0428BD14.jpg

Then the main portion of our dinner began to arrive.

Steamed Asparagus

x18DL0428BD15.jpg

Garlic Potato Gratin

x18DL0428BD16.jpg

Seasonal Risotto, which I believe was a chicken flavored

x18DL0428BD17.jpg

Truffle Macaroni & Cheese

x18DL0428BD18.jpg

The bone in Rib Eye that we split.

x18DL0428BD19.jpg

And the marrow bone. I thuought Jenny enjoyed this, she loves it! But instead it showed up on my plate!

x18DL0428BD20.jpg

And my plate:

x18DL0428BD21.jpg

In addition to the desserts that we ordered, I got a birthday Creme Brulee.

x18DL0428BD22.jpg

x18DL0428BD23.jpg

We ordered the 24-Layer Chocolate Cake, it was so freakin rich!

x18DL0428BD24.jpg

This is no longer on the menu, but I think it’s some kind of choco taco

x18DL0428BD25.jpg

And then there was this berry thing, perhaps it had some sorbet.

x18DL0428BD26.jpg

We couldn’t even finish everything here. Jenny took some home and said her son finished off the leftovers before they even hit the fridge. Fran and I took some and made dinner out of them the following night and I think there was even still some left. It was a great night.

Jenny and Michael went home instead of crashing on our couch. When we woke up in the morning we checked out even before regular time and went to the dress shop and bought me a cute dress that will make an appearance early on in my next TR.

Except Fran will always let me have the last one. ;)

Same here! Kay will always take the last one.

(She did ask... I told her to go ahead…. I didn't think one more would hurt! :laughing:)

I don't post very often. Only if I have something humorous or delicious to post.

So is your pool photo humorous or delicious?

Yes, it was quite decadent. The two of us together could not even finish it!

:faint:

Thanks! Had one of my party goers not snapped a bunch of pics, no one would have ever known the shenanigans that took place.

I think I need to be at one of your pool parties. :laughing:

I enjoy helping out, I would be happy to send pics. I'll remember to just do it and not ask in the future.

And I'll thank you. :)

I'll have to come back later to read/comment on the update. Gotta run soon. :)

IRL has been very busy for you!

Beautiful parade photos!

What a meal! And your dress is very pretty as well!

So here it is 2 weeks until I’m on my way to Florida.

Hooray! Anticipation is part of the fun!

We decided to send the washer/dryer from that unit over to the tenants in the back unit at 1st street because theirs is 25 years old and is showing an error code. The problem can be fixed by unplugging and rebooting the unit, but that won’t last.

That's how I fix most things around here.

Warning: Lots of pictures ahead. If you're not interested in the parade skip to the next update.

The floats and costumes look pretty cool this one. And I'm not normally a parade guy.

I was really tired that day and kept falling asleep on the rides.

Sounds like a serious issue. :rotfl2:

So it was back to Guardians again. At least I was more awake due to my two previous naps.

I was going to make another joke about you riding Guardians, but when everything else is closed, what can you do?

We decided to go back to the hotel and go to the pool, well the jacuzzi...via Guardians.

Tell me, do you like the Guardians ride?:confused3

Ha! Rookie mistake.

The bone in Rib Eye that we split.

Now we're talking.

Holy cow. That thing is absolutely massive.

So here it is 2 weeks until I’m on my way to Florida.

Man that snuck up fast!

Unless you want me to post them all at once, and I doubt that’s the case.

Correct.
You need time to savour (and comment).

Because it’s 25 years old replacement parts aren’t available.

And because it's 25 years old... it's just a matter of time now before it goes completely.

So it’s looking like the second week in September before we get this up on the Market.

But I'm thinking with all the renos that it will go fairly quickly?

The kitties are all doing well,

Good!

It will be me, Fran and my parents at the Beach Club in a 2 bedroom villa.

Very nice. :)

I’ve got them to agree to all our ADRs and a loose schedule of parks.

Even better! Less stress for you.

My reasoning on this was that even if F&W didn't happen it was a few days before my birthday, so I figured it could be a birthday Celebration weekend.

Jill came in for the weekend, actually for her she spent a week starting in SF and driving down the coast culminating in the weekend at Disney.

Niiice. I'd love to do that... but starting in Vancouver.

#retirementgoals

Don't mind me... I'll just steal those rice krispies treats.

That looks familiar. :)

Nope. Looked at 'em all. You got some pretty good ones, even without the fast lens.

Well, hello there.

We wanted some sweet treats so we grabbed some hot chocolate and cookies before retiring for the night.

Good way to end the night. :)

We entered the park around 9:30AM and went on Guardians first.

x18DL0428BD02.jpg

Aww... Alison's a bit sleepy. Pretty active group, though. Even have another sleeper in the back row.

:laughing:
I also take it this is not Jill's favourite ride? And what is the woman behind her doing???

I didn't know they delivered.

:goodvibes

After a nice relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi where Jill and I were practically spokespeople for DVC,

Make any sales?

Good looking group. :)

Noted!

The Onion Soup au Gratin was incredibly yummy!

I want to go just for that, now.

Seasonal Risotto, which I believe was a chicken flavored

mmmm.... Risotto... love it. Should make it again soon. Haven't had any in a few weeks.

In addition to the desserts that we ordered, I got a birthday Creme Brulee.

Yum!

Holy crap! Who could possibly eat that?!?!?

We had a wonderful weekend! I forgot we rode Guardians 3 times! We got our monies worth! Dinner was amazing! I think the marrow ended up on Jenny's plate before dinner was over.

I'm so ready for the cruise! I finished shopping for my FE gifts today. I need to make my packing list and start getting organized. I have to go to Philadelphia on business Monday-Wednesday of cruise week and I fly out Thursday evening so I need to get ready!

Jill in CO

::yes:: Marrow was mine, mine, mine! :blush:

What a fun and delicious meal indeed! I love ordering that way where we all share and try some of everything. Michael's risotto is still better.......

You ladies are going to have a blast on the cruise. So sad to be missing it. :sad: I will live vicariously through the daily pics you send me... hint, hint. :flower3:

I didn't realize DeSoto #1 still wasn't finished.

See ya Wednesday!

Same here! Kay will always take the last one.

(She did ask... I told her to go ahead…. I didn't think one more would hurt! :laughing:)

Considering she already ate one order....

So is your pool photo humorous or delicious?

Well I know what I consider it, but since you brought up the other option, I'll let you decide.

I think I need to be at one of your pool parties. :laughing:

I believe you would have an enjoyable time...

IRL has been very busy for you!

Yes and the next 9 days will be even more so!

Beautiful parade photos!

Thank you!

What a meal! And your dress is very pretty as well!

It was a great meal, and I do love that dress!

The floats and costumes look pretty cool this one. And I'm not normally a parade guy.

I'm not either, but this is one of my favorites.

Sounds like a serious issue. :rotfl2:

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

was going to make another joke about you riding Guardians, but when everything else is closed, what can you do?

Pretty much. You will see some other rides coming up in later bonus features.

Tell me, do you like the Guardians ride?:confused3

Yes! It's fun, close by and not a huge investment of time. So it doesn't cut into drinking time! :laughing:

Ha! Rookie mistake.

Now we're talking.

While the steak was delicious the sides really were da bomb.

Holy cow. That thing is absolutely massive.

We couldn't finish it with five of us. Then again we had four desserts between us.

Nice update, your cruise is coming so fast! look forward to reading about all the fun times and yummy eats, I bet there is some Palo time booked?

I really do love PTN, it's so bright and fun for sure.

I enjoyed your ride photos, we Loved GOTG, I think on our May trip we rode it about 6 times, but I think I've only had 3 of the songs. I'm looking forward to the special Halloween party version. Are you and Fran doing a Halloween party?

Oh my goodness your Steakhouse 55 meal looks fantastic- and all those yummy wines! and 24 layer chocolate cake- wow!!

Man that snuck up fast!

I know! I've officially gone into stress mode where I am printing out daily Google docs to do lists which are incredibly micromanaging with things like "Take day pills", "Coffee", and "Breakfast" on the list cause seriously at this point of stress packing I might forget if it wasn't on the list!

And because it's 25 years old... it's just a matter of time now before it goes completely.

Exactly and now they are getting brand new front loaders that are stacking on Friday.

But I'm thinking with all the renos that it will go fairly quickly?

I'm hoping. But then again we will be asking a fair price, being like 4+ blocks from the beach and having in house washer dryer.

Even better! Less stress for you.

And we aren't trying for anything that is highly valued so hopefully nothing will be a problem.

Niiice. I'd love to do that... but starting in Vancouver.

#retirementgoals

Sounds like a good plan!

Don't mind me... I'll just steal those rice krispies treats.

Sure, I'll just get some more!

That looks familiar. :)

Nope. Looked at 'em all. You got some pretty good ones, even without the fast lens.

Thanks! That was my regular lens which has zoom.

Good way to end the night. :)

Aww... Alison's a bit sleepy. Pretty active group, though. Even have another sleeper in the back row.

You know these rides aren't quite as exhilarating as you might think.

:laughing:
I also take it this is not Jill's favourite ride? And what is the woman behind her doing???

She may be upset that it is not Hyperspace Mountain any longer.

Make any sales?

We were just spokespeople...

Good looking group. :)

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I want to go just for that, now.

You should! It was yummy!

mmmm.... Risotto... love it. Should make it again soon. Haven't had any in a few weeks.

Me neither, but not doing that much work u til after vacation!

Holy crap! Who could possibly eat that?!?!?

I don't know. It went ho e with both ourselves and Jenny.

Mermaid skeleton???? Where?

In one of the first scenes, where there’s a skeleton against the wall and a little beach, there used to be part of a rotting boat with a mermaid skeleton tied up to it. They added it after Pirates 4. Right before the skeleton is steering the boat with thunder and lightning in the background.

An awesome pre-Birthday celebration weekend! Love that Guardians ride :love:

Glad you have been able to do so much for your spring trip. Sounds like you’ll be very busy after vacation!

Sounds like the apartment is coming along nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!