The scottish gifts....

astrodrummergirl

The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!
That vanilla tablet stuff much like fudge, is what in my house is referred to as "tablet". My mother grew up in scotland and we used to make it a lot.

Sorry, just thought I'll add that.

im thinking what London gifts we could send......
Any ideas Astrodrummer girl?

Also how much would postage be?

im thinking what London gifts we could send......
Any ideas Astrodrummer girl?

Also how much would postage be?

Hmm, me too. Are there any good chocolate bars that don't get sold over there? I can think of a couple, but I'm not sure. I was going to get the podcast crew presents from a certain trip, but I'm not sure if I'm going on that trip anymore... or they just get them a lot later than I'd planned...

I have no idea how much it would cost to post it... probably a fair bit, especially when julie said how long it took to arrive. The cheaper the postage, the longer it takes.

I'm thinking Cadbury's chocolate as its MUCH better over here. I hate that Hershys stuff.

What else?

I'm thinking Cadbury's chocolate as its MUCH better over here. I hate that Hershys stuff.

What else?

I know some Freddy or Fredo bars (the ones shaped like frogs, can't remember what they're called) and its definately calling for some Curly Wurlys, Milky Bars, Wispa's, Buttons, Crunchies and Creme Eggs. That gets a good selection of chocolate in there, its like one of those selection boxes you get at christmas!

I'm sure there must be more...

I know some Freddy or Fredo bars (the ones shaped like frogs, can't remember what they're called) and its definately calling for some Curly Wurlys, Milky Bars, Wispa's, Buttons, Crunchies and Creme Eggs. That gets a good selection of chocolate in there, its like one of those selection boxes you get at christmas!

Some Galaxy and flakes as well :lovestruc

I've got to limit it, as I don't want to send too much (and my mum told me I was sending too much) so I've got to think of which I should include, I'm not going to include an exact list of them, because then the podcasters will find out!

Eep, I've just seen how much its going to cost to ship it! around £20 to get it there in a week and around £10 to get it there from 8 weeks!

I don't know whether I'll actually be able to do this, but I'm going to see what happens.

Although most of our stuff is not real chocolate :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter