The Sheraton Vistana Resort Thread (key links on p.1)

Let me know what the new mini golf is like .... I hear that it's just reopened after a refurb.
So we skipped on Animal Trax this time. The price is up to $10 a round now (that's $14 for us Canadians)- hard to swallow when the prior week stay at Ocean Ridge had free mini-putt.
We did take a peek on our walk around, and it is the same course, but the greens do look to be new material now and perhaps a few changes to landscape and obstacles?

Agree with @Mrs~Incredible it has always had this basic layout. The decor looks to have been refreshed a bit, but the basic layout is pretty much the same. Just returned yesterday, they are no longer serving breakfast at Zimmies (Marketplace is only option now).
Thanks. I guess I really never knew what it looked like inside as it was always closed while we were there. I was just surprised at how big it was inside and there was more to it than just the restaurant.

Hello everyone! It’s been so long but our family will be coming back to Sheraton Vistana Resort in June 2024. We have been there multiple times before and I remember writing ahead using a link if we have some particular requests on the villas we might end up with. I usually ask to be closer to the big pools, building with elevators and be on the top floor. Is there still a way to ask for that? We books through II and it’s showing unit number as DTOGA with a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom villa if that even makes sense. Is there a way to know what unit that means? And can I actually request like before? Any help will be truly appreciated and can’t wait to go back.

Hello everyone! It’s been so long but our family will be coming back to Sheraton Vistana Resort in June 2024. We have been there multiple times before and I remember writing ahead using a link if we have some particular requests on the villas we might end up with. I usually ask to be closer to the big pools, building with elevators and be on the top floor. Is there still a way to ask for that? We books through II and it’s showing unit number as DTOGA with a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom villa if that even makes sense. Is there a way to know what unit that means? And can I actually request like before? Any help will be truly appreciated and can’t wait to go back.
What was the resort code and occupancy? VOI or VIT? There has been quite a bit of discussion about this on TUG about this and best we can understand is that VIT is Lakes or Cascades and VOI can be any of the other phases. Sleeps 6/6 will also be either Falls or COurts. If it sleeps a max of 8 then it could be the other phases. You can call the main resort phone line and talk to them at the front desk about requests and villa preference.

What was the resort code and occupancy? VOI or VIT? There has been quite a bit of discussion about this on TUG about this and best we can understand is that VIT is Lakes or Cascades and VOI can be any of the other phases. Sleeps 6/6 will also be either Falls or COurts. If it sleeps a max of 8 then it could be the other phases. You can call the main resort phone line and talk to them at the front desk about requests and villa preference.
Where should I be looking? I have the guest certificate record and it says unit no: dtoga sleeping capacity 6 private 8 non private size 2 bedroom 2 bath

Where should I be looking? I have the guest certificate record and it says unit no: dtoga sleeping capacity 6 private 8 non private size 2 bedroom 2 bath
It would be in your My History on the II website. Did you book this on your own or did someone book it for you and put it in your name with the guest certificate?

It would be in your My History on the II website. Did you book this on your own or did someone book it for you and put it in your name with the guest certificate?
It was booked for us by my mom. They are the owners and did the exchange through II. I probably wouldn’t be able to see anything. Is calling the best way to make requests now instead on emailing?

It was booked for us by my mom. They are the owners and did the exchange through II. I probably wouldn’t be able to see anything. Is calling the best way to make requests now instead on emailing?
Emailing may still work, but I don't know if the person named in older posts here is still accurate. Calling is always one of easiest ways to have them note your reservation with preferences.

I received a response from Camille earlier this week for a stay beginning April 13.
Will post the email addresses for advance requests later today.
She works Wed - Sat and I did not get a response when I sent when she was out of the office. I resent and heard back within hours.

Hello from the Vistana! Here for a 2 week stay in Springs!
A few observations:
-I sent a pre-request to Camille.brannon@vacationclub.com. It reached her, and she responded from svcmcosv.prearrival@vacationclub.com.
-She works Wed - Sat. I would use both email addresses and email in that timeframe.
-The owner I rented from on TUG owns in Springs, and they no longer will swap to Fountains or other location,
-So I asked for Springs, Building 3,4,5 , 3rd floor and this had been noted on my reservation. We were given Building 4, 3rd floor.
-Housekeeping now texts when the room is ready. We got the text at 3:50. Unit is spotlessly clean.
-key card works flawlessly, and even when stored in pocket next to phone did not demagnetize.
-the phones in the units are gone. No marketing calls. You communicate by text with text services.
-stop for wine elsewhere. A bottle of sonoma cutrer Chardonnay in the marketplace fridg is a whopping $58.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello from the Vistana! Here for a 2 week stay in Springs!
A few observations:
-I sent a pre-request to Camille.brannon@vacationclub.com. It reached her, and she responded from svcmcosv.prearrival@vacationclub.com.
-She works Wed - Sat. I would use both email addresses and email in that timeframe.
-The owner I rented from on TUG owns in Springs, and they no longer will swap to Fountains or other location,
-So I asked for Springs, Building 3,4,5 , 3rd floor and this had been noted on my reservation. We were given Building 4, 3rd floor.
-Housekeeping now texts when the room is ready. We got the text at 3:50. Unit is spotlessly clean.
-key card works flawlessly, and even when stored in pocket next to phone did not demagnetize.
-the phones in the units are gone. No marketing calls. You communicate by text with text services.
-stop for wine elsewhere. A bottle of sonoma cutrer Chardonnay in the marketplace fridg is a whopping $58.

Let me know if you have any questions.
I’ve been thinking about you! I knew you would be there around this time! Hope you have a wonderful stay!! 🤗

My hubby is recovering from a broken hip 6 months ago. Angel at bell services hauled our luggage up to the 3rd floor.

I forgot to say you can now pick up your keys at bell services. You don’t have to return to registration.

My hubby is recovering from a broken hip 6 months ago. Angel at bell services hauled our luggage up to the 3rd floor.

I forgot to say you can now pick up your keys at bell services. You don’t have to return to registration.
Yes I remember! Hoping some palm trees and relaxing will be just what the doctor ordered!

Good to know about the keys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter