The Shrinking Donkey (and other little bits of Disney magic)

Calle&Jakesmom

DIS Veteran
It seems like a lot of us have special places at WDW that we take photos of our kids to show how they grow over the years. I thought it would be fun to share some of those photos. I wonder how many of us use the same "props" for photos.

Here are my kids and what I now refer to as the Shrinking Donkey in EPCOT outside the Italy Pavilion.

My kids and the donkey in 2005:

DSCN1594.jpg

..and now in 2010:

DisneyFeb2010153.jpg

Wow! What happened to that donkey!?

This is a really neat idea. I never even thought of it. When we end up having kids I would love to do something like this. Thanks :thumbsup2 I hope others have pictures to share.:rolleyes1

Heading back to WDW the end of April and plan to take another pic with the Donkey.
Anyone else have Donkey photos?

We have done this same picture with our daughter since her first trip in 2008. We have been there 3 times with her and have taken the same photo each trip. I thought we were the only ones that were silly enough to take a photo with the donkey! My daughter loved that donkey from the very first time she set eyes on him (or her)! Too funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter