The Single Greatest Disney Food Experience I Have Had

FarmBoy78

Mouseketeer
I posted this in the main board, but it's probably more appropriate here instead, so I'll add it.

This is my slideshow from Victoria & Albert's and the Chef's Table, inside the Grand Floridian. I hope you enjoy.

The dishes shown are:

1. Cauliflower Panna Cotta w/ Imperial Caviar Amuse-Bouche.
2. Sourdough rolls w/ Six Different Salts & Peppers (not on menu).
3. Lobster "BLT" Amuse-Bouche (chef's addition - not on menu).
4. Alaskan King Crab w/ Watermelon and Finger Limes.
5. Roasted Sablefish w/ Baby Bok Choy and Coconut Curry Broth.
6. New Zealand Langoustine w/ Nage Crema.
7. Herbed Brioche Bread and Butter (not on menu).
8. Truffle pasta (not on menu - chef's addition).
9. Marcho Farms Veal "En Crepe".
10. Smoked Rohan Duck w/ Fuji Apples and Celery Root.
11. Multigrain Baguette w/ Butter (not on menu).
12. Australian Kobe-Style Beef w/ Roasted Garlic Potatoes.
13. Selection of Cheeses
14. Limoncello Mango Dome w/ Blackberry Violet
15. Peruvian Chocolate Crunch
16. Assorted Tasting Chocolates (not on menu)

Was the bread served three separate times? It just seems excessive if that is the case? Everything looks gorgeous though, tfs!

A magnificent evening! Thank you for sharing your photos. I could linger for ages over each one. We love Victoria & Albert's and have enjoyed some splendid occasions in the main dining room. But have not had the pleasure of the Chef's Table. You had the fun of the kitchen action, too! Each course of your meal looked absolutely superb. Your pics brought the memories flooding back! These days, I can't eat that much at one sitting. So, thank you for allowing us to enjoy this meal vicariously! Lovely memories, indeed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!