The Six Resort Split Stay

pkrieger2287

Senior Editor - DVC Fan
Hey Everyone - If you've been following along on DVCFan.com, you know my wife Amy and I recently embarked on a six resort split stay at Walt Disney World! I decided it would be fun to post those review articles here as well. Hope you enjoy, and be sure to check back for the last two stops on our trip, Riviera and Animal Kingdom Lodge!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I've never been able to secure a reservation at the Grand Floridian at 7 months, but based on your reviews I'll keep trying!

Thanks for the review, I have a trip planned in January to OKW. My biggest concern is that they may not have the boats operating to DS. I have heard good things about Olivia's so looking forward for that

Paul,
Love your insights and posts both here and on the DVC Fan FB page. Always informative and professional.
Thank you.

We did a 5 way last year and loved it! BCV, Poly, Kidani, BLT, RR
Definitely going to read your reviews on each of yours.

We have a 4 way planned for January but might may it a 3 instead due to Covid. Might not want to keep playing with sanitation concerns. DH will still want 4 I bet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!