The smell of Aulani

This may sound strange, but I was blown away by how nice the restrooms smelled at Aulani. Specifically the restroom right outside the Ewa tower lobby doors (where the entrance to Makahiki/Olelo Room is). My husband and I each used the restroom there and when we walked out we immediately exclaimed how nice it smelled in there lol. I am a germaphobe and usually avoid public restrooms when possible, so it was so surprising to me how lovely it was! Where can I get a candle with Aulani bathroom scent? 🤣

I loved the smell at Aulani. I had an awesome massage at the spa and asked her what the amazing Aulani smell was. She said Eucalyptus. I kind of forgot about so I haven’t found any eucalyptus candles to sample yet, not sure if they would match at all.

I would definitely buy Aulani candles if they had them. The smell is so relaxing.

The fragrance has a great calming and relaxing effect on us. Perfect for vacationing. It is piped in, though. In the hallways, they have timed atomizers mounted near the ceilings. If you happen to be near one at the right time, you can see a puff of the scent come out--at least that's what I hope that puff of mist is :-)

Does anyone recall if the scent is also in the rooms? I am allergic to fragrances and can hold my breath through a lobby, but I won't survive a night in a room that has carpet powder or scent pumped in. I do fine at Disneyland Hotel, Grand Californian, and the Value resorts at WDW but have never been to Aulani and am concerned about the fragrance.

Does anyone recall if the scent is also in the rooms? I am allergic to fragrances and can hold my breath through a lobby, but I won't survive a night in a room that has carpet powder or scent pumped in. I do fine at Disneyland Hotel, Grand Californian, and the Value resorts at WDW but have never been to Aulani and am concerned about the fragrance.
The fragrance isn't at all noticeable in the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter