The smell of ET's forest

cieslack

Mouseketeer
These months between Universal trips would be more tolerable if someone would market an air freshener that smells like the forest of the ET ride. Maybe a scented candle.

I never paid it too much attention, I guess. This year I'll keep my sniffer up

ET! :love: One of the few times I wish the line had been LONGER, to better enjoy the forest walk.

OMG! I haven't been to Universal/IOA since 2002 and I still think about that smell.:)

We had express. The first time thru, it was just me and my 10 yr old, and even in express we had about 10 minutes in the forest. The second time thru, it was our entire party of six, and we went from entry to bike in about 30 seconds LOL. I kept telling them, "wait, slow down, you're missing half the fun!"

I desperately want them to sell Floo Powder air fresheners in the Forbidden Journey gift shop....... I'd buy that stuff by the case if I could.

i love ET too!

i stay on site but instead of using the express line, i use the regular line as i hate to miss the things that make this line so enjoyable.

They need to make a candle of the ET forest smell. And the smell of the Port of Entry. I still remember walking through there and getting this wonderful scent of like spices and other things. Though it could also have just been the bakery, I really don't know haha

If I recall, there is a Cinnabon nearby! That's a wonderful smell.

Now I would buy a candle that smelled like them ::yes:: ::yes::

Yes we wander through the full queue in ET too once or twice when it`s not busy.

I was there middle of May ready to get my smell on...and it was GONE! I was so disappointed. Can someone confirm that it is still there?

I always thought the forest smelled a lot like Comet or Ajax cleanser. Or maybe pool chlorine but very diluted and pleasant. :confused3

We love the ET ride, and the forest is my DW's favorite thing in US.

We were very sad so see on our local news that US made the announcement that et is going away.......very sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!