The Spa

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
Can I visit the spa without getting a treatment? For example, will I be able to use the sauna or relaxation chairs or whatever else they have in the spa without actually purchasing a massage or some other service?

You have to Book a Rainforest pass at the Senses Spa either for a day or the length of cruise
However, Senses Spa Open House is on the first day of the cruise (usually around 3:00 pm on embarkation).
Minor parts, locker room, fitness centre may have free periods but subject to ship and change.

Last edited:
You have to Book a Rainforest pass at the Senses Spa either for a day or the length of cruise
However, Senses Spa Open House is on the first day of the cruise (usually around 3:00 pm on embarkation).

However, "Open House" in the Spa does not mean you can use the facilities there. It's just touring them. They might have some minor little hand massage thing or let you sit for a moment on the lounger to entice you to purchase a treatment or a pass, but you can't go in and use the the Rainforest Room as if you had a pass during "Open House".

On the Dream and Fantasy, there is a small sauna in the locker room (can't remember if it's there on the Magic/Wonder). I see folks using that after going to the gym. We always book the Rainforest Room length of stay pass and take full advantage of the amenities in there.

Thanks everyone. Is the length of stay Rainforest pass something I can prebook or do I book it the first day?

Thanks everyone. Is the length of stay Rainforest pass something I can prebook or do I book it the first day?

Length of Cruise is done onboard only.

Single day is supposed to be ahead of time only - though some have reported getting it onboard.

How does the Dream spa compare to the Fantasy or Wonder? It doesn't look like it has very much to recommend it...just open sensory showers?

Do you mean the Rainforest Room? It's the same on the Dream ad Fantasy.

I have not done it on the Classics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter