The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

The next day was pretty uneventful! We were up at 4am for our Magical Express pickup :(
Eesh, that's so early

And of course had these faces on as we got to the airport:
:sad:

Now for some souvenir pictures! I loved the plush/felt ornaments they released last year. I debated long and hard and decided Chip & Dale were the ones I had to get! Plus a Beast tsum tsum, a keychain, and a little button
I want that keychain.

Yay for a new trip. Hope you all have an amazing time.

Sounds like a wonderful second half of the trip. Cruella is right by the Dwarves and she meets at 7pm so you maybe able to see here right after. I am so excited for you, it will be fun to read your TR when you start one! We also love BoG for lunch.

12 days to go! It's all becoming so real!
OMG!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Not sure if we will make it all the way to 1am but I'd like us to try!
There's no sleeping at Disney anyway, right?! :laughing:

I'd really like to just enjoy the atmosphere and soak everything in.
I think this would be my strategy, too. :thumbsup2

Tiffany is performing and I do hope I'll get to be around to hear her sing I Think We're Alone Now :)
Oh, fun! I hope you can, too!

Sounds like an incredible trip! So excited for you that it's SO close!!!

Day 5 - Magic Kingdom!

Today will be a full day; We will rope drop MK and stay as late as we can (there are EMH until 1am).

YAY!! Big day!!

I made FPs for Mine Train, Big Thunder and Pirates. We will also probably try to see the Festival of Fantasy parade!

Excellent choices!

Day 6- MNSSHP

Since I'm planning a long night prior along with another long night on this day, we have nothing planned for the morning/afternoon until we head to the park at 4 for MNSSHP!

Good call!

For MNSSHP, we will line up early to catch the Seven Dwarfs meet. That will probably be the only meet we do for the party.

Oooh that's exciting! I almost planned to do this meet. Can't wait to see the photos!

Day 7 - Epcot, last day :(

Today is our last full day!

Sad day! But an awesome place to spend your last full day, I think.

Eesh, that's so early

:sad:

I want that keychain.

Yay for a new trip. Hope you all have an amazing time.

It was so early, but it was the cheaper flight so we just went with it.

I had never seen that keychain before so I scooped it up when I found it! I believe I got it at MouseGears.

Thank you! :)

Sounds like a wonderful second half of the trip. Cruella is right by the Dwarves and she meets at 7pm so you maybe able to see here right after. I am so excited for you, it will be fun to read your TR when you start one! We also love BoG for lunch.

Thank you! Thanks for the tip about Cruella, she is one character I'd love to be able to squeeze in if posible! BoG Lunch is a must do for us every trip!

OMG!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

There's no sleeping at Disney anyway, right?! :laughing:

I think this would be my strategy, too. :thumbsup2

Oh, fun! I hope you can, too!

Sounds like an incredible trip! So excited for you that it's SO close!!!

OMG is right! It's so crazy!

Haha that is certainly my motto! But I'm definitely trying to be more understanding of my parents abilities and don't want to wear them out too much!

Thanks for being so supportive and sharing in my excitement :)

YAY!! Big day!!

Excellent choices!

Good call!

Oooh that's exciting! I almost planned to do this meet. Can't wait to see the photos!

Sad day! But an awesome place to spend your last full day, I think.

MK day will be a full one, but so much fun!

The Seven Dwarfs meet is a must do for my mom, even though we've met them before she still insists we do it and I can't deny her that! ;)

I have never done Epcot as my last day park! I think we will enjoy getting to spend more time at F&W!

Digging the matching sneakers. They look perfect for a high milage Disney adventure. Thanks for the post. I can feel the fun just reading it!

You're getting really close to your trip! So exciting.

Really smart to not plan anything the morning of your Halloween Party, especially if you're going to try and stay as late as possible at the MK the night before.
And it's nice that you have a reasonable depart time on your last morning. It always stinks when you need to pack/organize the day before and have to cut out some park time or downtime to do it.

Digging the matching sneakers. They look perfect for a high milage Disney adventure. Thanks for the post. I can feel the fun just reading it!

Thank you so much! :)

Coming up fast! Have a great time!!!!

Thank you!!!

You're getting really close to your trip! So exciting.

Really smart to not plan anything the morning of your Halloween Party, especially if you're going to try and stay as late as possible at the MK the night before.
And it's nice that you have a reasonable depart time on your last morning. It always stinks when you need to pack/organize the day before and have to cut out some park time or downtime to do it.

Yeah, as much as the commando in me wants to squeeze in as much as possible, I think the rest morning will be needed!

It will be nice not to have to rush to catch the bus to the airport or anything. Though I'm sure on that day I'll wish to be heading to a park and not home! :rotfl:

Just read this TR when it's already time for your next trip :rotfl2:

We don't arrive until 10/25 but hope to see you at the party!

Just read this TR when it's already time for your next trip :rotfl2:

We don't arrive until 10/25 but hope to see you at the party!

Thank you for reading! I miss seeing your TRs!

I hope we get to run into each other too :goodvibes

Aaaah, I arrive on the 25th and will be heading to mk For the EMH and will also be doing MNSSHP on the 26th - I hope to see you there

How funny, please say hello if you do! And have a wonderful trip!! :)

I figured I'd pop in and do one more quick update before I leave in THREE days! :banana: There is not much to report other than me trying to get through the work week and obsessively checking the weather even though it changes every 5 minutes! As of now it looks like we might get some rain the first few days of our trip but I'm hoping it either changes or isn't anything to be worried about!

Over the weekend I made the shirts we are going to wear to the Halloween party. I think they came out cute!

I also finally watched Avatar so now I am totally ready to see Pandora and full understand and enjoy it! ;)

I'll be sure to post the link to the TR here when I start it! And if anyone wants to follow me on Instagram my user name is missangelalexis :) I'm sure I'll be posting some pictures throughout the week!

I love your Halloween shirts! I can't believe how quickly this has come up—I hope you have an awesome time and the weather agrees with you!

I figured I'd pop in and do one more quick update before I leave in THREE days! :banana: There is not much to report other than me trying to get through the work week and obsessively checking the weather even though it changes every 5 minutes! As of now it looks like we might get some rain the first few days of our trip but I'm hoping it either changes or isn't anything to be worried about!
Oh no, hopefully it's won't be bad.

Over the weekend I made the shirts we are going to wear to the Halloween party. I think they came out cute!
Very cute, good job

I also finally watched Avatar so now I am totally ready to see Pandora and full understand and enjoy it! ;)
Great minds :rotfl2: Hope you like Pandora

I'll be sure to post the link to the TR here when I start it! And if anyone wants to follow me on Instagram my user name is missangelalexis :) I'm sure I'll be posting some pictures throughout the week!

Yay, excited for the TR. Have a fabulous vacation. I will be following along on Instagram :hyper:

OMG, it is almost time for your trip! I love your Halloween party shirts. I will be looking forward to your report when you get back. Have a great time and I hope the weather is beautiful for you all.

I leave in THREE days! :banana:
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! I remember when you sneaked your countdown ticker on and I commented when it was 4 months away - seemed to come up fast!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

These are SO cute!!! Which one is yours?

I'll be sure to post the link to the TR here when I start it!
Yes, please do! :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful and magical time!!! :wizard: Cannot wait to read all about it. Until then, I'll be watching on Instagram :goodvibes

There is not much to report other than me trying to get through the work week and obsessively checking the weather even though it changes every 5 minutes! As of now it looks like we might get some rain the first few days of our trip but I'm hoping it either changes or isn't anything to be worried about!
That's always hard. Both the waiting and the anticipation about weather, crowds, etc. I'm sure it will be fine. As you said the forecast will change by the minute and hopefully even if it does rain it won't be any thing too extreme.

So what did you think of the movie?

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!