The Tag Fairy Sent Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
krdisneybound said:
But :confused3 we don't discard then when they get old - we keep 'em and love 'em

....my old undies are as close to me as 2nd skin, but I CERTAINLY don't keep holding on to 'em FOREVER...EWWWWWW!!!!

Very cool, colorful thread!!!

Can I make a color request? Could you change my green tag to magenta?

Love you tag fairy!!

....Tag Fairies, I want one of my tags to look like Tinkerbelle 739's "Pixie Bella" siggie!! :banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc

Happy, happy, joy, joy, I have renewed hope that the Tag Fairies will bestow upon me a luscious new tag!!

kimmar067 said:
....Tag Fairies, I want one of my tags to look like Tinkerbelle 739's "Pixie Bella" siggie!! :banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc
Not possible. The siggie you're refering to is not a font, but it's an image (.gif file), created by someone using a photo/graphics editing software package.

Caskbill said:
Not possible. The siggie you're refering to is not a font, but it's an image (.gif file), created by someone using a photo/graphics editing software package.

And I sooooo like those sparkly letters..... :badpc:

kimmar067 said:
....my old undies are as close to me as 2nd skin, but I CERTAINLY don't keep holding on to 'em FOREVER...EWWWWWW!!!!

That's cute. You're correct. I stand corrected. Please forgive me.

ckret01 said:
I would love a little color too ! Please! :goodvibes :goodvibes :flower:

...do it for the PUPPY! Do it for Snickers!!! Hey, wait a minute! Is that a CHOCOLATE BRIBE??!?!?!?

kimmar067 said:
...do it for the PUPPY! Do it for Snickers!!! Hey, wait a minute! Is that a CHOCOLATE BRIBE??!?!?!?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOL :rotfl: That was funny! Can you tell I love chocolate I named my puppy after one! Poor thing! :rotfl2:

goofyandplutoluver said:
ME ME ME!! tag me! you guys rock!

3 lines first in blue and second in green and third in red and a smiley face on the third line..

Telebtubbies are evil

Fear me!!!

:wave2: Say Hello!

and then everything else (location, postes, ect) in purple :love:

thanks!
:sad2: plz

I have finally come to think that the "tag fairy" is more important that ELVIS

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

that's so :sad:

Just a reminder to all that the Tag Fairy doesn't take requests... you never know when she'll be in the mood to tag someone, but it usually seems to happen when she's been amused or touched by a post.

If you want something like "3 lines first in blue and second in green and third in red and a smiley face on the third line..", you can get pretty creative in your signature area. Just keep it within the size guidelines. :sunny:

We really haven't been able to tame the Tag Fairy, and she doesn't seem to respond well to commands. She's one stubborn and unpredictable little sprite, and you REALLY don't want to annoy her. :sad2: Trust me! :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter