The TB Trip Reports Thread!

My trip is in 11 days and it will be my 3rd trip! Its gonna be Me (13), Mom, Brother (9), Nan, Nan's Friend, Nan's Friend 2. We are staying in The All Star Sports Restort. The trip is from September 23rd - October 3rd. I can't wait to do Mission Space, Splash Moutain, Expedition Everest, Thunder Moutain railroad, Mickey's Phillar Magic, Test Track, Rock 'N' Rollarcoaster, Characters Meet 'N' Greet, Kali River Rapids, Crushin Gusher, Africa Safari Ride, etc.

I enjoy Disney sooooo much ! <333

I am also doing my first MNSSHP and I can't wait for it ! I am either going as Belle from Beauty & The Beast or Minnie Mouse. I am kinda caught on chooseing... ahaha :P

I am soooo excited for my trip I might pee my pants !

<33 Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, Aladin, Genie, Snow White, etc ! ahaha :lovestruc

Is anyone going on the 4 day Wonder cruise from February 7-11? Im looking to get to know anyone who might be going before i get on board so I can have someone to hang out with.

Ok guys, my wait is over... after my endless 4 months of waiting... I finally get to say I'm 10 days away :cool1: And, I get to miss 2 and a half days of school (like who really likes school???) So, here are some things I'm planning to do on my 10 days of vaca!!

First off, I leave on Wednesday the 10th at 2:00... I arrive in Orlando at 4:30... Were staying in a beach house about ten minutes away from Disney. But anyway, lets skip the boring parts... Ok, on Saturday I'm spending the day at the Magic Kingdom... I plan to try out the new Space Mountain (My favorite ride!!!) Also, has anyone been on the new version yet??? Please tell me if it's good! I also want to see the new show at the castle for "What will you Celebrate?"

Next, on Sunday I'm going to Sea World and I'm swimming with the dolphins and... (gulp) Sting rays!! Some Valentines date :laughing:

On Monday, and Tuesday were going to Epcot and MGM :woohoo: Epcot is my favorite!!! In Epcot, I really want to go on the new Spaceship earth, my friends have told me it's really good! Then in MGM... Well... MGM is MGM... It's my least favorite park, It's so boring and has anyone noticed how hot it feels more than any other park??

Wednesday, we plan on going to... Typhoon Lagon. This is my "relax and get a tan" day. I think I'll go on the lazy river 10 times :)

Thursday is my "Shop till you drop day" I wanna get anything cool for my new purple room... and Clothes!!

Friday I'm goin to Animal Kingdom!! This park is sooo fun. I can't wait to go on Kilimanjaro Safari! I also want to see the Lion King.

Saturday... :sad1: It has to end... my fabulous vacation is over :sad1:

18 the # of rides i went on in 3 hrs
3 the # of times i crushed on astroblasters
11 the # of little kids i made smile by giving away fastpasses and a scream pass( monsters inc.)
9 the # of girls that gave me a random high-five
5 the # of characters that i played frisbee with while trying to get autographs.

- pluto almost put a cm out of commision using my disc golf discs.
- silvermist rolled some of my discs with tink.
- and i played cath with goofy.

first time in pixie hollow and it was fun.

This is about my eigth time going to WDW! Me , my mom and my dad are going.We are traveling by car. We leave for the World on Friday June 18. We arrive there on Sunday june 20 and we are leaving Saturday June 27. Here is what we are going to do:

Sunday:Trail's End restaurant for dinner and probably go to DTD.

Monday:DHS (EMH Morning) Prime Time for lunch.

Tuesday:EPCOT- Le cellier For dinner

Wednesday: Animal Kingdom (EMH Morning) Magic Kingdom- Crystal Palace for dinner

Thursday:Magic Kingdom (EMH Morning) Ohana for dinner

Friday- Crystal Palace (breakfast) Epcot Magic Kingdom (dinner)

Saturday: Magic Kingdom- Liberty Tree Tavern ( dinner)

Sunday:We leave

Hey guys... It's just about 24 hours until my trip... :cool1: I'm so excited! First, my flight leaves at 2:00... I live in Buffalo, NY so I'm kinda worried, theres a storm coming in. I pray to god our flight doesn't get cancelled! Were staying in a beach hotel about ten minutes away. We plan to get there around 5:00... and go grocery shopping; etc. I'll check in later, it'll be great:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!