The TB Trip Reports Thread!

I have been to Disneyland 9 times but I have never been to Disneyworld. D:
I finally leave for Disneyworld next week! And after reading some of these trips reports I'm even more excited than before!:yay:

Did anyone go on the March 18th to the 21st cruise on the Disney Wonder? Send me a message if you did. It was quite an amazing trip.

Hey guys... It's just about 24 hours until my trip... :cool1: I'm so excited! First, my flight leaves at 2:00... I live in Buffalo, NY so I'm kinda worried, theres a storm coming in. I pray to god our flight doesn't get cancelled! Were staying in a beach hotel about ten minutes away. We plan to get there around 5:00... and go grocery shopping; etc. I'll check in later, it'll be great:)

Hey I live in Buffalo too! haha I'm in Wheatfield! lol

My family is going to Disneyland in late May/early June. I'm really excited!! I don't really understand pre-trip reports (I'm new here), so I don't know if I'll make one....maybe though! :cool1:

The only thing that I'm disappointed with is that Splash Mountain will be closed during part of the time. It's my favorite ride!!

I am SOOOO excited because I am goign to disney in August!!! And I just found out that when i am going to be there my friends are also going to be there!!! yeaaaa :cool1:

Link to my 2008 TR is in my sig, along with my PTR for this month's trip.

All series aircraft TB (TB means Tarbes, France, where the city Socata is a place of manufacture), Trinidad has proved very popular. Its docking aspirated engine 250 hp Textron Lycoming Car with four seats, large fuel tanks of 86 liters of air to 1,200 pounds of cargo allows comfortable cruising speed of the machine is the actual speed of only 10 or fewer nodes in a vacuum Raytheon Beechcraft Bonanza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter