The TB Trip Reports Thread!

My TR is well underway; go check it out!

(It's the July '10 one, obviously, but you can read the August '08 one if you wish)

I'm not to known on the TB but I'd love to have you check out my TR anyway! Link's in my sig

I am planning my teenage (hi school) grandkids trip to Disney in June. It's their first and my first with teenagers although I've been several times with toddler grandkids. We will spend 3 days/4 nights. What are the MUST SEES and should we go to all 4 parks? We plan to get hopper passes and stay at the Boardwalk.
Please give an old grandma your suggestions!!!

I am planning my teenage (hi school) grandkids trip to Disney in June. It's their first and my first with teenagers although I've been several times with toddler grandkids. We will spend 3 days/4 nights. What are the MUST SEES and should we go to all 4 parks? We plan to get hopper passes and stay at the Boardwalk.
Please give an old grandma your suggestions!!!

Magic Kingdom Park:
-Splash Mountain
-Space Mountain
-Indiana Jones
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Haunted Mansion
-Matterhorn
-You guys should go on a couple of kiddie rides too, like Dumbo or Peter Pan!
Animal Kingdom:
-Kali River Rapids
-Kilimanjaro Safari ride
-The Everest rollercoaster ride

MGM:
-Aerosmith Rockin' Rollercoaster
-The Great Movie Ride
-Tower of Terror

Epcot:
-Mission:Space
-Test Track
-Check out the international places too!

Most of the rides I listed are the 'big-kid' rides at Disney--the have steeper drops, sharper turns, and are more high velocity than the other rides. Teens tend to like these kinds of rides. Have fun!

My Pre-trip Report is in my sig..
I would appreciate if you checked it out.. it's kind of an awkward silence right now.

I'm working on a PTR/TR for my grad trip this year and the same thread is getting the TR treatment for my Tokyo trip last year. And it will probably just keep growing, as you can see by my tickers. xD

Link in my sig!

My trip report for DLRP and pre - trippie for our upcoming trip to Florida are in my siggie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts