The TB Trip Reports Thread!

I've been to Disney World 4 times and I'm going again this August. I've pretty much seen it all except for the waterparks cuz my mom doesn't really like them, but if anybody knows of anything really cool that I MUST see, let me know! We're staying @ Pop Century for the 2nd time- I really like it there!:love:

I'm soo excited i'm going to Disney May 6! I'm going to Disney and then the 12th i'm going on the Disney Dream!:cheer2:

I'm soo excited i'm going to Disney May 6! I'm going to Disney and then the 12th i'm going on the Disney Dream!:cheer2:

We are planning to go back to Disney in October, and the main reason were going is to see Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party..has anybody been there before?

We are planning to go back to Disney in October, and the main reason were going is to see Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party..has anybody been there before?

oh yes! i have gone every year! it is so much fun! You can trick-or-treat for candy and there is so many characters you dont normally see. Also the park is decorated very sickly. The parade is good too. Since we have gone like every year we now decided that its a great time to get on the popular attractions since everyone is doing the other things. You will LOVE it! ^_^

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;41003144 said:
oh yes! i have gone every year! it is so much fun! You can trick-or-treat for candy and there is so many characters you dont normally see. Also the park is decorated very sickly. The parade is good too. Since we have gone like every year we now decided that its a great time to get on the popular attractions since everyone is doing the other things. You will LOVE it! ^_^

Thank you so much for the information!

yup :). its a great time to go :) the parties are a blast. i recomend going to the Villains Mix and Mingle! its a short little show the villains do and after it, they do a meet and greet for about 20 minutes. idk if they will change it but last year, it was Malifacent (thats not gonna change), Evil Queen, Cruella, Queen Of Hearts, Dr. Facille, Captain Hook(thats not gonna change either),and Jafar

how do you make a trip report?

You have to go to the Trip Report Board and make a new thread. Then, you make an introductions and then divide the rest of your trip into chapters. Most people add pics from their trip and type in a different font than the standard font. A lot of them go in-depth into the trip, so if you want to make a TR, it would be helpful to keep a journal on your trip.

You have to go to the Trip Report Board and make a new thread. Then, you make an introductions and then divide the rest of your trip into chapters. Most people add pics from their trip and type in a different font than the standard font. A lot of them go in-depth into the trip, so if you want to make a TR, it would be helpful to keep a journal on your trip.

Oh thxs! :) Cuz I wanted to do a Trip Report for my Cruise in August!

oh and does anybody know how to post pics from your computor or the camera on the trip report?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!