The TB Trip Reports Thread!

So I leave today for for one of the most interesting trips to Disney yet!! If you didn't already know I live in Florida about an hour away from disney, and we have season tickets so we go alot. But this trip is extra special. It all started out as a three day 2 night family trip at he Contemporary resort. Well on the way back from volleyball practice Tuesday night, my mom breaks the news that my Best Friend,basically my sister IS COMING WITH US!!!! How exciting :). ...Turns out our mom's were planning this behind our backs the whole time. It'll be the perfect vacation before school which starts Monday, ehhh. But anyways, I will let ya'll know how the trip goes, I am in charge of the videos so maybe you'll see one of those on here, along with a few pictures. Well like I said we are leaving TODAY!! Gotta get going, see ya.

I just got back from my WDW trip this Tuesday, and i've already begun my TR! Please, read it! It is in the link in my signature..just click on it...i'd appreaciate it! :goodvibes

Here is mine, I would love for people to follow along!!!!
We stayed at Saratoga Springs & we on the dinning plan. I have tons of pictures.
Hope you are intrigued
August 2011 TR

Hey everyone! I just got home a few days ago from a disney trip! PLEASE read it! It's found right below in my signature! Thanks!:goodvibes

I know its a while away but I can't wait to start my trip report for my Oct 31-Nov 8 2012 trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!