The Thanksgiving Holiday Grind 11/22/18 - 11/25/18

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Happy Thanksgiving! Plan to watch the parade this morning and enjoy Thanksgiving dinner out with Joe this afternoon.

Will spend the rest of the weekend decorating the house, finishing up my Christmas shopping, cards and wrapping presents. Two weeks from today - we leave for our Vero Beach/Disney Merrytime Cruise/Wilderness Lodge trip!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving - enjoy your time with family and friends!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm doing a lot of the same thing Becky but no Disney trip this Christmas... trying to decide on a place to stay in June...

I've done a little shopping and have a bit more to do but as the kids get older they don't want or need as much so it's getting hard to buy for them as they get what they need when they need it...

I need to finish decorating this weekend as school is back in session next week for 2.5 more weeks.... (then only 1 class between me and my degree in May)

Ok, I will check in later.. need to get lunch, decorating, scrapping, laundry....and movies!

Have a great day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter