The Toff's Roundup- FINAL THOUGHTS & REVIEWS

Loved reading your report. I’m curious how soon would you consider too soon to go back to keep the magic alive? After several years of begging DH has agreed to my trips, but I’m wondering if they are spaced too close.

Loved reading your report. I’m curious how soon would you consider too soon to go back to keep the magic alive? After several years of begging DH has agreed to my trips, but I’m wondering if they are spaced too close.

Tough question as it is so individual. I personally would go once every three months if I lived in the Florida area for DS. We just came home and I miss it terribly.. DS just talks disney 24/7.

But as its so far away for us in London, I think if financially we can, I will try make it an anual trip until his friends and after school clubs start taking over his holidays. I know there will probably a point where he is more interested in Universal Studios than Disney. There is so much to do on and off property that I personally feel that the magic can stay alive even with frequent visits if you keep shaking up the routine and trying new things!

DH would be happy going every second year for a two week trip. My Dad was the opposite he went every year to Disneyland and Disneyworld with my mum (i was actually concieved there which is a horrible mental image for me) so when I was little we went annually and it was just as magic each and every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter