The top ten signs you have an unhealthy disney obsession

relcx4

Mouseketeer
10. You know how many hairs are on the leg of the drunken pirate sitting on the bridge on the POTC ride.
9. You have more Disney movies than Blockbuster.
8. Your favorite song is "It's a Small World".
7. When you hear people talking about "the underprivileged", you assume they are referring to those who have to stay off-site.
6. You refer to Target and McDonald's employees as "cast members".
5. You've added spires and turrets to the roof of your house.
4. You tried to pay your electric bill with Disney Dollars.
3. Your children's names are Mickey and Minnie.
2. You pray that nobody will ever discover your dirty little secret: That you sneak out of bed in the middle of the night, logon to the internet, and check to see if Disney has released free dining yet.
1. You're reading this.

I hope you enjoyed my little list of the Top 10 signs you're Disney obsessed. I know I fit just about every one of those catagories. (I haven't convinced my hubby that turets would look good on our house yet so I'm still working on that one- hehehe).

Seriously though, I am pretty Disney obsessed- otherwise, why would I be here?

I've been a long-time lurker on the disboards for over 2 years now. My obsession with Disney planning started when we went on our first Disney trip as a family in 2008, continued in 2009 when hubby and I went on our Disneymoon, and lives on for our 2010 trip. I love planning probably as much as the actual trip.

I decided that since I am on the boards every day anyway, that I should do something constructive with my time and do a pre-trip report for our August 2010 trip and so here we are.

Let me officially welcome you to My First Trip Report. Hopefully it is the first of many.

Let me tell you a little more about our family.

There's me, Rebecca age 36- I've been to Disney a total of 7 times. My husband, Chris age 34- he's only been to the house of the mouse 2 times. And then there's my kiddos: DD Emmaline age 11 and DD Lauryne age 8. Both have only been once.

I would love to insert some photos but I need to figure out how to do that, so I am going to end the first post here, do some quick research and then come back to add some photos.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter