The Trip is Almost Here!!! Your Best Tips!!!

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
My family will be going to TDR in the not-too-distant future. Give me your best tips and tell me about your favorite things!!!:goodvibes

There is an awesome guide on a blog website online with tons of reviews on restaurants, hotels, rides, etc. I don't think I'm allowed to mention the Blog title, because my link was censored, but if you google "Tokyo Disney Planning Guide Tourist Blog", it will come up. It has so much planning information!

I am so jealous! I dream of going there! Have a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

There is an awesome guide on a blog website online with tons of reviews on restaurants, hotels, rides, etc. I don't think I'm allowed to mention the Blog title, because my link was censored, but if you google "Tokyo Disney Planning Guide Tourist Blog", it will come up. It has so much planning information!

I am so jealous! I dream of going there! Have a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

Yes excellent recommendation... disney tourist blog (dot) com.

Tom has excellent advice. My two cents...
the popcorn bucket experience is not underrated. Buy one the first day and keep refilling :thumbsup2
There are other amazing snacks available! Don't miss out on what carts and quick service have available.
Do the TDR exclusive rides as many times as possible PHH, Monsters Inc were are favorites and I'm glad we got to do them multiple times. Love ToT and Big Thunder as well but glad we focused on TDR exclusives.
Enjoy the experience!! You may not get to do every attraction but just being at TDR is soooo incredibly cool.

Best tips:

Ask for front row on Journey to the Center of the Earth. Makes a big difference.

Se Mystic Rhythms. (Basically try to see and do everything. Don't assume you won't like something just becasue someone else didn't.)

Leave plenty of time for Fortress Exploration. Ask for a map of FE in English. Makes a great FREE souvenir.

Don't miss Triton's Kingdom.

Utilize Single Rider lines for Indiana Jones and Splash Mountain. Just as good as going to the front of the line, and they will probably let you sit together anyway.

we were there Mid September, with Disney Sea, we found everybody ran to the fast pass line for Toy Story Mania at park opening, avoid the line , Tower of Terror should be a quick walk on at this stage, by the time we got off the TOT ,the fast pass line had pretty much cleared, and we were able grab fast passes for 7pm, of course this was on a weekday.

DisneySea is a true gem, sui generis within the DisneyParks family. Theming and attractions that cannot be found anywhere else. Best food at TDL is there IMO. The popcorn buckets are a must try. Best attractions include Journey to the Center of the Earth as well as Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull.

I am taking my seven year old son (his first trip) this summer. I have been twice before, so am trying to remember all the things that I did, so glad I found this thread! One of my big regrets is that I didn't get a popcorn bucket - so that is the FIRST thing on my list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter