"The Trip Itself Is Only Half The Battle" - Prepping for October 2018

The last little hole in our scheduling issues have been filled! DD10 and I are now set to take the MDE from the airport to All-Star Movies for a quick one-night stay. With our flight arriving in the evening hours the day before we check into the CR, this felt like a good option so we can get up and going on Monday morning without having to shuffle luggage around.

I'm eager to see the rest of our park hours finally appear in the online calendar as the next four days pass by. I'm hopeful we'll get some Extra Magic Hours in the evenings at a couple of parks, as DD is still very much more of a night owl than an early riser.

I found a section on the My Disney Experience site that had our hours posted for the remainder of our trip, even though some of them were over 180 days out! It appears that we'll have some Extra Magic Hours in the evening at Epcot on our Tuesday evening, and at MK on our Wednesday night. I'm excited to have some extra evening hours to take in those parks and, from what I read, they will likely be less crowded.::MickeyMo

I'm under the impression that Mama Melrose never has any "late" fantasmic dinner packages, the latest I have ever gotten was 330, and another board here was talking about it, something to do with the early showing of Fantasmic sometimes? Love the idea of a quick one night stay somewhere else on site, they are awesome with luggage transfers for you and that way when you do wake up you are already THERE!!! Plus a fun way to "cross another resort" off the list:cool1:
I love evening magic hours, the parks totally feel different and the crowds do feel like they get lighter.

I'm under the impression that Mama Melrose never has any "late" fantasmic dinner packages, the latest I have ever gotten was 330, and another board here was talking about it, something to do with the early showing of Fantasmic sometimes? Love the idea of a quick one night stay somewhere else on site, they are awesome with luggage transfers for you and that way when you do wake up you are already THERE!!! Plus a fun way to "cross another resort" off the list:cool1:
I love evening magic hours, the parks totally feel different and the crowds do feel like they get lighter.

Yes, I was on a thread yesterday that someone mentioned they allow some wiggle room in case they add an extra show? The 3PM slot is not really my most preferred time to eat a lunch, but maybe we'll just adjust our dining times through the day and make it all work out.

I'm excited about having the magic hours in the evening. I'm really working to get DD excited about some of the shows and what not, but I know at some point the kid is just going to want to ride the attractions until she can't ride any more. I figure that two hours, if the park is really as light as they say, will be a chance for us to just do a "lightning round" and get everything we want in, and more! ::MickeyMo

Happy May, everyone. So I thought I'd share what I believe could be a starter to our road map of our days at the parks. Things denoted with certain times are things I know we have set/definitely want to do. Others are just general destinations. Feel free to add thoughts on what you see that may/may not work, as I'm a rookie to all of this!

Monday, October 22
  • ASM – Breakfast at All-Star Movies
  • AK – (8AM-9AM) Extra Magic Hours
  • CR - Check in at CR, head to Magic Kingdom
  • MK – (2:30PM) Cinderalla’s Royal Table
  • Magic Kingdom in Afternoon.
  • MK – (7:30PM-9:15PM) Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing/Happily Ever After
Tuesday, October 23
  • MK – (7:45AM) Early Morning Magic
  • MK – (9:30AM) Late breakfast at Pinocchio’s Village Haus
  • Epcot Center in late AM
  • Afternoon break at CR, then travel to HS
  • HS – (3PM) Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
  • HS – (8PM) Fantasmic!
  • EP – (9-11PM) Extra Magic Hours at Epcot
Wednesday, October 24
  • Magic Kingdom in AM
  • MK - Lunch @ Tomorrowland Terrace?
  • Animal Kingdom in Afternoon.
  • AK – (6PM) Dinner at Rainforest Café
  • AK - Nighttime Safari at Animal Kingdom
  • MK – (9PM-11PM) Extra Magic Hours
Thursday, October 25
  • Breakfast
  • AoA – Animation Course
  • CR – Relax at Resort.
  • CR - 3:30 PM – Early Dinner at Contempo Café?
  • MK – (7PM-12AM) Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Friday (MK in Morning/Travel Home)
  • CR - Breakfast/Check Out
  • MK - Magic Kingdom in late AM-early Afternoon
  • CR – (3PM) Leave Disney World for Orlando International Airport

Last edited:

Tuesday, October 23
  • MK – (7:45AM) Early Magic Hours
  • MK – (9:30AM) Late breakfast at Pinocchio’s Village Haus
  • Epcot Center in late AM
  • Afternoon break at CR, then travel to HS
  • HS – (8PM) Fantasmic!
  • EP – (9-11PM) Extra Magic Hours at Epcot
Wednesday, October 24
  • Magic Kingdom in AM
  • MK - Lunch @ Tomorrowland Terrace?
  • Animal Kingdom in Afternoon.
  • AK - Nighttime Safari at Animal Kingdom

I am a rookie to this posting stuff, so lets see if i copied your quote the way i wanted to!
If not, that looks like an awesome trip just 2 things i would think about...
1) Tuesday I think you have a lot planned from 930 breakfast to 3pm mama melrose. I had a really hard time getting from MK to Epcot to HS in less then 5 hours on my solo trip, and all i did in epcot was look at the F&G stuff, just not sure you will get in the afternoon break and if that is necessary I would suggest cutting out epcot. Plus I think you will get done everything you wanted to during the EMH that night.
2) does DD want to go to Rainforest Cafe? I haven't heard great reviews on it, and if its not on her to do list maybe tusker house or just a QS like satu'li
Canteen
Otherwise this looks awesome and I think you guys are going to have an awesome time!! I love the idea of that animation course on your MNSSHP day!

1) Tuesday I think you have a lot planned from 930 breakfast to 3pm mama melrose. I had a really hard time getting from MK to Epcot to HS in less then 5 hours on my solo trip, and all i did in epcot was look at the F&G stuff, just not sure you will get in the afternoon break and if that is necessary I would suggest cutting out epcot. Plus I think you will get done everything you wanted to during the EMH that night.
2) does DD want to go to Rainforest Cafe? I haven't heard great reviews on it, and if its not on her to do list maybe tusker house or just a QS like satu'li
Canteen
Otherwise this looks awesome and I think you guys are going to have an awesome time!! I love the idea of that animation course on your MNSSHP day!

1) You are probably right, in regards to cramming too much into too little time. I considered seeing if we could grab FP+ for some of the other MK rides after Early Magic Hours, then cutting back to CR to relax the rest of the morning after an early start to the day. My hope is, with 10/23 being one of the two days that MK is open all day that week due to MNSSHP parties, that some of the other parks like HS will be a little lighter in crowd.
2) The only real restaurant she's expressed interest in eating at is CRT. I picked Rainforest because it was an AK restaurant that appeared to have some simple burgers/steak/chicken meals that I know DD10 will eat. (She tends to be a little picky, still) I have read a few negative reviews, also. Maybe if we're able to snag a FP+ for FoP, or something like that, we'll adjust our meal plans.

I made the executive decision to simply take the entire morning of our Halloween party day to relax and do some off-park stuff. The party will be enough for us that day in the parks, and DD10 loves to draw and doodle. She seemed excited about it. But thank you for the insight, it's all very helpful and I appreciate it!::MickeyMo

I agree that fitting Epcot into the late AM/early PM of day 2 is probably overambitious. MK should still be uncrowded for a bit after breakfast, so I would probably stick around there for another hour, do a late morning break, and then head to HS from CR soon after noon. Whatever your top priorities are for Epcot should be achievable that night at EMH.

How are you planning to travel to and between parks? Obviously you'll walk to MK, but are you planning to drive or use Disney transportation to the others? Monorail to Epcot is not bad, but you do have to switch at TTC. Buses to HS and AK may not be as efficient as you're hoping, so plan on some extra time to get there and back. Also think about how you plan to do the HS to EP park hop on night 2. I prefer to have a car, but if you won't, you may want to consider Uber or a cab at least for your Tuesday night park hop. I am otherwise not aware of any way to go directly between HS and EP via Disney transport, and you will want to make an efficient hop in order to enjoy Fantasmic and then take full advantage of EP EMH.

With those notes, you really do have a solid plan. Aggressive in parts, but definitely achievable.

Following along! Came over from @Greg Lembrich TR. I saw he mentioned you’re staying at CR and I am too (but in November) so I wanted to follow along! I stayed at CR last year for first time. We fell in love with it and it felt like home to us. The convenience of walking to MK, taking monorail to Epcot, and bus to HS was just awesome. contempo cafe was our go to for breakfast most mornings. We would wake up, I would go on breakfast run to bring back to room while husband watched kids. We would happily eat in our room while getting ready and enjoying our beautiful view (we splurged on TPV because I have a special needs kid who can’t handle the fireworks noise even with headphones). Grabbing lunch from contempo cafe during our afternoon break or a late dinner was awesome too. We felt the QS food was amazing compared to other QS in the parks. Does your daughter like popcorn? You can buy the popcorn pail for $10 I think and pay $1.50 for refills. Very cheap and filling snacks. Since you’re going around Halloween, there may be some awesome Halloween limited edition popcorn pail!

How are you planning to travel to and between parks? Obviously you'll walk to MK, but are you planning to drive or use Disney transportation to the others? Monorail to Epcot is not bad, but you do have to switch at TTC. Buses to HS and AK may not be as efficient as you're hoping, so plan on some extra time to get there and back. Also think about how you plan to do the HS to EP park hop on night 2. I prefer to have a car, but if you won't, you may want to consider Uber or a cab at least for your Tuesday night park hop. I am otherwise not aware of any way to go directly between HS and EP via Disney transport, and you will want to make an efficient hop in order to enjoy Fantasmic and then take full advantage of EP EMH.

This is exactly the insight I'm looking for. And truthfully, I don't want to be overly ambitious with our planning. For the things I definitely want convenience in (quick access back to our resort from the late evenings at MK, VIP seating at F!, Fireworks Dessert Party), I'm making sure we're able to make those priorities through scheduling or upcharge packages. And I'll admit that I haven't looked too deeply in transportation options from park to park, either, so it's all helpful. Out of the four parks, I'd say that Epcot probably holds the least priority to us, but I'm trying to encourage her to explore some of Disney outside of what she's most familiar with.

Following along! Came over from @Greg Lembrich TR. I saw he mentioned you’re staying at CR and I am too (but in November) so I wanted to follow along! I stayed at CR last year for first time. We fell in love with it and it felt like home to us. The convenience of walking to MK, taking monorail to Epcot, and bus to HS was just awesome. contempo cafe was our go to for breakfast most mornings. We would wake up, I would go on breakfast run to bring back to room while husband watched kids. We would happily eat in our room while getting ready and enjoying our beautiful view (we splurged on TPV because I have a special needs kid who can’t handle the fireworks noise even with headphones). Grabbing lunch from contempo cafe during our afternoon break or a late dinner was awesome too. We felt the QS food was amazing compared to other QS in the parks. Does your daughter like popcorn? You can buy the popcorn pail for $10 I think and pay $1.50 for refills. Very cheap and filling snacks. Since you’re going around Halloween, there may be some awesome Halloween limited edition popcorn pail!

Those are our main reasons for staying at CR, also. We initially had a 4-day, 3-night stay scheduled in a TPV room. I felt like we needed one extra day, so we switched reservations to a Garden Wing room and extended the trip one day at essentially the same cost. Maybe'll get a little of that extra magic people talk about and get upgraded into the tower. I've ready a lot of good things about Contempo Cafe and will likely utilize it for some breakfast/lunch options as convenience. The dining experience, outside of CRT, is not really a huge priority for us. I'd be content with QS and mobile ordering for most of our meals, if we can get away with it.

Thanks for joining the ride! The last time I was at Disney was 1987...so needless to say, the change is an adventure in itself for yours truly.::MickeyMo

This is exactly the insight I'm looking for. And truthfully, I don't want to be overly ambitious with our planning. For the things I definitely want convenience in (quick access back to our resort from the late evenings at MK, VIP seating at F!, Fireworks Dessert Party), I'm making sure we're able to make those priorities through scheduling or upcharge packages. And I'll admit that I haven't looked too deeply in transportation options from park to park, either, so it's all helpful. Out of the four parks, I'd say that Epcot probably holds the least priority to us, but I'm trying to encourage her to explore some of Disney outside of what she's most familiar with.

Epcot was the lowest priority park for us as well. My daughter really likes FEA, Akershus, and Spaceship Earth. She likes Mission Space and Test Track as well, but would not be disappointed to miss them. The rest she could take or leave. Apart for the FEA Dessert Party, we barely spent half a day at EP, and it would have been even less had it not been for our desire to complete The 46. If you can get over from F! in time to take full advantage of the EMH at EP on your night 2, I think your daughter will have a sufficient opportunity to see the park and hit the highlights.

Your big "to do" items left are FPs and transportation. You can't do anything about the former until August, and the latter can wait as well. On transport, I may be in the minority, but a rental car is a must for me on Disney trips. I love the convenience of being able to set my own schedule and not be at the mercy of Disney transport (except the monorail between TTC and MK when not staying at CR/BLT). I find the roads around WDW very navigable, and traffic very manageable. Especially when hopping between parks, driving saves a ton of time. So, even if you don't want to rent a car for your whole trip, consider Uber/cab for any park hops. Also think about the points in your trip when time will be most valuable, or delay will be most costly. Time is money at WDW, especially when you are laying out a lot of money on a relatively short trip. If spending a few bucks on an Uber will give you 30 minutes, an hour, or more additional time in the parks, it's probably worth it in the big picture to maximize your time. Just my 2 cents :)

Last edited:
Apparently there is a Disney boat that runs between EP and HS, so you may want to check that out and see if it may be the best bet for your park hop.

We initially had a 4-day, 3-night stay scheduled in a TPV room. I felt like we needed one extra day, so we switched reservations to a Garden Wing room and extended the trip one day at essentially the same cost. Maybe'll get a little of that extra magic people talk

Wishing you pixie dust you get upgraded! We had a similar situation but needed to make our last trip cheaper. Garden wing was not available so we took off one night at CR and added two nights at port Orleans French quarter before transferring to CR. Boy, a garden wing the whole trip would have been so much easier! I hope you will write a TR so I can follow along to see if you get pixie dusted! :lovestruc If you have any questions about CR, please let me know! The people at CR everywhere was just amazing!

Apparently there is a Disney boat that runs between EP and HS, so you may want to check that out and see if it may be the best bet for your park hop.

I appreciate all of your knowledge. As I figure out the travel aspect of how to get from here to there and back, I'm sure I'll tinker with the schedule. Depending on how much we accomplish at MK in the first two days, we may not need a half-day there on Wednesday, or a similar scenario at another park. DD10 is also big fan of plays, singing, and stage acts, so I want to have time on top of taking in attractions at HS and AK to get those in. (Plus it'll give me some extra time off my feet running here, there and everywhere!)

Wishing you pixie dust you get upgraded! We had a similar situation but needed to make our last trip cheaper. Garden wing was not available so we took off one night at CR and added two nights at port Orleans French quarter before transferring to CR. Boy, a garden wing the whole trip would have been so much easier! I hope you will write a TR so I can follow along to see if you get pixie dusted! :lovestruc If you have any questions about CR, please let me know! The people at CR everywhere was just amazing!

We had to keep searching after I made the decision to transfer rooms, but thankfully one opened up for us! We shifted from our original reservation to a Tuesday-Saturday, then back to a Monday-Friday reservation, which worked best with the flights I wanted to book.::MickeyMo

After chatting with you all last week, I tinkered with the plan blueprints. I removed the Starlight Safari, because apparently that tour is $75/person, and I'm maxed out on additional ticketed events. I've, in theory, flipped time at AK and HS on 10/23-10/24. (I say 'in theory', because I have to change our dinner reservations for the F! VIP Package and Rainforest Cafe). I also removed MK touring on Wednesday morning. I think with an early start, and a late finish on Tuesday, regardless of a mid-day break, we might be due for a morning of sleeping in. And if we have an urge to head there, we're just a 10-minute walk away.

If you have more recommendations, I'm all ears. (I think there's a pun there...maybe) ::MickeyMo

Monday, October 22
  • ASM – Breakfast at All-Star Movies
  • AK – (8AM-9AM) Extra Magic Hours?
  • CR – Check in to Contemporary, get settled in.
  • MK – (2:30PM) Cinderalla’s Royal Table
  • MK – Afternoon Touring.(Any FPs we could schedule, other than 7DMT, PP, or Winnie The Pooh)
  • MK – (7:30PM) Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
Tuesday, October 23
  • MK – (7:45AM) Early Magic Hours
  • MK – (9:30AM) Late breakfast at Pinocchio’s Magic Haus
  • MK – Late Morning Touring, then break at CR.
  • AK – Late Afternoon Touring.
  • EP – (8-11PM) PM Touring, Extra Magic Hours at Epcot
Wednesday, October 24
  • AoA – (11AM) Animation Course
  • HS – Early Afternoon Touring
  • HS – (8PM) Fantasmic!
Thursday, October 25
  • CR – Breakfast @ Contempo Cafe; Relax at Resort.
  • CR – (3:30PM) Early Dinner at Contempo Café
  • MK – (7PM-12AM) Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Friday, October 26
  • CR - Breakfast/Check Out
  • MK - Late AM/Afternoon Touring
  • CR – (3PM) Leave Disney World for Orlando International Airport

Looks great! I love the idea of a later morning after a late night, sometimes people forget you do have to rest on vacation (a little at least!) so whats the fastpass plan?

Looks great! I love the idea of a later morning after a late night, sometimes people forget you do have to rest on vacation (a little at least!) so whats the fastpass plan?

With as many opportunities as we have with EMH and the MNSSHP, we're taking a little more of a 'night owl' approach to everything. Relax and enjoy our mornings/early afternoons, and tackle everything in the late mornings and evening hours (barring our early rise for EMM, of course).

FastPass Thoughts:
  • MONDAY: If we're fortunate to snag a FP+ for FoP right off the bat, I'd shoot for a couple of other attractions in AK before checking in at the CR. If I couldn't get anything, might as well wake up later, get adjusted to the Eastern Time Zone and save our FP's for touring MK in the afternoon. Since we have EMM the next morning, I'll shoot for Space Mountain, BTMMR, or Splash Mountain, and then see what other things we can for sure grab like an Astro Orbiter or Buzz Lightyear. We finish the night at Fireworks Dessert Party and HEA in the Plaza Garden.
  • TUESDAY: We'll get our fill of 7DMT, Winnie the Pooh and PP with EMM. My hope is that we can get in line right around 9AM for a big ride that we may not have been able to tackle on Monday, before the EMM breakfast buffet closes. Head back to AK later in the day and hopefully have a FP for the Kilimanjaro Safaris and get through any rides/shows we could. If I don't hold onto our Rainforest Cafe reservation, hop to Epcot whenever we wanted for some early evening touring and then EMH.
  • WEDNESDAY: I'm still iffy on our plans here. Opportunely, we'd bus down to AoA for that Animation Class to start the day at 11AM. It just seems like something fun to do to start the day, and I think it's only 15-20 minutes? I'm interested to see how crowd patterns shift with the Toy Story Land thing in swing for a solid four months. I want to score us FP+ for Tower of Terror, as DD10 says she's now "brave enough to ride it." :) We have a F! VIP plan with 3PM reservations at Mama Melrose's. But I'm reading that we could just as easily grab FPs 90 minutes ahead of the show and not worry about the VIP seating? Or even forego F! altogether? I've watched a YouTube video of the show, and I think DD would like it...I think. I just don't know if it's worth worrying about a sitdown meal. There are EMH scheduled at MK that night, so regardless of plans, we'll try to work back that way to end the night.
  • THURSDAY: We're doing nothing until MNSSHP, unless we'd score some great FP that was worth walking over to MK for. Swimming, relaxing, or maybe traveling down to Boardwalk just to check things out.
  • FRIDAY: We're checking out this day, but we'll be on the park until roughly 3PM. I figure it's a last chance to take photos at MK, do character M&G's, grab souvenirs, etc.

The thing, regarding these dinner reservations is that DD10 and I really are indifferent about dining. We're hitting CRT, and that's all DD10 wants. We could probably eat every time at Wave or Contempo Cafe, or any QS location in the parks and be totally content. So is it really worth holding onto ADRs? The only real reason I have the Mama Melrose's ADR is for VIP seating at F!::MickeyMo

The VIP seating is so worth it for F!
Unless there is another character you or your DD want to meet then reservations aren't needed.. there are some great QS places in all the parks, in my humble opinion some of those are better then the sit down :rolleyes1
I love Harbor House QS at MK if you are hungry and near there!

I will also gently say you might be under estimating lines at EMM. On Tuesday you should try to snag fast passes at MK to any rides you did not get that you really want to do, KS at AK lines are never as bad as MK unless you are planning on using your 3 Fast passes and trying to get a day of FP for KS...Or try to get Fast passes for either of the rides in Pandora as those lines are usually -LONNGGGGG, I like Rainforest and have always had good food there (usually not a super long wait in Oct so not sure reservations are necessary

1 thing I have not seen you mention and figure I will throw out there is packing a few food basic snacks to have for early mornings or late nights...I have packed bagels and mini muffins and even individual cereal ( I know a lot of people pack granola bars but I don't like them :scared:)

Getting around- I am a believer in a rental car, being able to come and go when you want is a great thing when worn out or tired! In this day of Uber and Lyft you can try those but I have used hotwire.com and got a rental for as low as 8.00 a day

HAVE FUN:jumping1: sorry for the info dump :)

The VIP seating is so worth it for F! Unless there is another character you or your DD want to meet then reservations aren't needed.. there are some great QS places in all the parks, in my humble opinion some of those are better then the sit down :rolleyes1 I love Harbor House QS at MK if you are hungry and near there!

I will also gently say you might be under estimating lines at EMM. On Tuesday you should try to snag fast passes at MK to any rides you did not get that you really want to do, KS at AK lines are never as bad as MK unless you are planning on using your 3 Fast passes and trying to get a day of FP for KS...Or try to get Fast passes for either of the rides in Pandora as those lines are usually -LONNGGGGG, I like Rainforest and have always had good food there (usually not a super long wait in Oct so not sure reservations are necessary

1 thing I have not seen you mention and figure I will throw out there is packing a few food basic snacks to have for early mornings or late nights...I have packed bagels and mini muffins and even individual cereal ( I know a lot of people pack granola bars but I don't like them :scared:)

Getting around- I am a believer in a rental car, being able to come and go when you want is a great thing when worn out or tired! In this day of Uber and Lyft you can try those but I have used hotwire.com and got a rental for as low as 8.00 a day.

No need for apologies, I greatly appreciate all of the advice! A couple of others have mentioned a rental car, especially since we plan on hopping. I wasn't anticipating that we could secure one for that low of a daily cost.:drive:

I wager that our last three days of breakfast will be items in our resort room. I've got a list going of some staple items/small things to buy and ship ahead. I just didn't figure they were fun fodder for a PTR, until we get closer to time. We, too, are not fans of granola bars. :(

Hopefully we'll be fortunate enough to snag a FP+ for FoP. I know it sounds odd, but FoP isn't a make or break attraction for us. DD10 has never seen Avatar and has no idea about the ride, so if we can't score a FP+, I'm not sure we'll take the time to get through Stand By when we could be doing other things. I figure a lot of my planning process right now is dreams and overthinking until my FP+ window opens up and I have a better idea about where I stand with things.

But thank you very much for all of the advice. A newbie needs all the help he can get!::MickeyMo

The first real Spring storm is approaching the greater rural metropolitan suburban Midwestern plains this afternoon...so why not spend a little time under a cloudy sky to update you all on plans? And quite frankly, it just feels like a good spot for me to unload thoughts to look back on as we inch closer to our trip, just so I never forget something important (although I will forget something important, I promise you.) So these are just random thoughts in my brain...

• We're starting to make good headway the payment balance for our trip. If you've been here from the start, you know I came across some opportunities this summer that will leave us paid in full (reservations, airfare, and all) before we take off from the airport. It's a true blessing that I did not expect when we booked the trip back in October.
  • DD10 is eager to have rose gold Minnie ears and a Magic Band for the trip. I'm sure I'll cave and order them. I, however, will not be wearing rose gold ears. :)
  • I mentioned this on another thread and I felt like it was worth mentioning here; the one hard and fast rule I'm giving myself is to not take photos or video of anything I can already view on the Internet. Maybe I'll try and get a nice photo of DD10 at the Fireworks Party, or during HEA, etc. But I'm refusing to take video of the show itself, just to post on Snapchat or Instagram. I can watch the show, perfectly head on with great audio and in 4K, on YouTube anytime I want. We've become trapped in this social media life that "my memories are your memories, too" and we get lost in not enjoying the actual moment for ourselves.
  • In my pursuits to learn more about the parks, I came across the DIS Unplugged show on YouTube, and one of the guys had a Powerline t-shirt from "A Goofy Movie." I low key want to find that shirt to wear during our trip.
That's all for now. Have an awesome week, everyone.::MickeyMo

Thats a huge thing I love about disney- its paid off before I get there and then whatever we spend there seems minimal. I love my rose gold ears, you really should get a pair for yourself too:jester:
Agree 100% on the photo thing, truly- who watches their videos when there are 1000 better ones online and seeing the fireworks through my phone seems silly when they are right there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter