The TRIP of all Trips... Ana's MAW PTR... *TR STARTED* Link- Post #1901 Pg. 127

I'm going with Kathy's title! :lmao:

Although I like "Princess Ana, making a wish that's nice!" :rotfl2:

Remember that this is a foreign language for me and I am trying to be clever here! :laughing:

Really looking forward to the trip report, but take your time - coming home from a Disney trip, the catching up on real life, it takes some time! ...... and so does a good trip report! :goodvibes

Remember that this is a foreign language for me and I am trying to be clever here! :laughing:

Really looking forward to the trip report, but take your time - coming home from a Disney trip, the catching up on real life, it takes some time! ...... and so does a good trip report! :goodvibes

Ooooh....I like Karin's title the best (sorry, Liesa). I love that it includes the star of the show in the title. :hug:

okay, thought of something...

"Juliana's Wish and Dance Around the World"
Good one! ...looks like it is going to be hard to decide on one. :confused3

They are all really clever titles, but I'm going to have to go with Liesa's suggestions, along with KatMark's variation.:goodvibes It just makes sense!:thumbsup2
True.. I think that is is the lead... as of now. LOL

Okay, how about "Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip!" or "It's aMAWzing Ana made it through her trip without 3 suitcase!"........or did she? :confused:
I think I like the first one! ::yes::

Are we allowed to vote for our own one?:laughing: Seriously though, I do like Liesa and Kathy's.:thumbsup2 I hope you know I'm just giving you a hard time, I won't be offended if you don't start your TR till after the holidays!:goodvibes Although I'm kind of intrigued about the whole cold tea reference...
You can vote for whoever you like! :goodvibes

I think I am going to take it slow for a few weeks so people can stay on board. I'm thinking 2 updates a week MAX... till we get into the new year.

Ohhhh... I like this one too!!! Man this is going to be hard!

Don't worry... it will be started soon! :goodvibes

Ooooh....I like Karin's title the best (sorry, Liesa). I love that it includes the star of the show in the title. :hug:
I might just combine a bunch of these and come up with a totally different title. :lmao::lmao:

Here is a list of the TR titles... I'm just trying to get them in one place. ;)

~~3prettyprincesses~~
"It WAS the Trip of all Trips, it really WAS!"
"Juliana's non-stop gift card dancing Trip!"
"How I tried to update my PTR with my phone!".

~~that's nice~~
A WISH for cold tea? No, that couldn't be!

~~kaileighbug~~
"Would you like COLD TEA with your WISH"?

~~All7OfUs~~
"Making a WISH, Checking it Twice"
"Making a WISH- That's so Nice!"

~~KatMark;~~
"Making a WISH -- That's Nice!"

~~mommy2mrb~~
"Juliana's Wish and Dance Around the World"

~~marvali~~
"Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip!"
"It's aMAWzing Ana made it through her trip without 3 suitcase!"

~~dizneeat~~

"Princess Ana, making a wish that's nice!"

How about you don't use a title so you get started on the report? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Yeah, he can "Go Advanced" anytime and add a stinkin' title!!! :lmao:
Tim, what would you do without Marv and me? ;)
Probably have enough time to actually WRITE the dang TR!!! :rotfl:
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh, I needed that today. :hug:

You guys are too much!!!!! I am reading books to Juliana... I just haven't logged off the DIS. I can't start writing till she goes to bed- which is about 8:15pm. Plus that will give me 4 more hours to ponder this TR title. :rotfl:

You guys are too much!!!!! I am reading books to Juliana... I just haven't logged off the DIS. I can't start writing till she goes to bed- which is about 8:15pm. Plus that will give me 4 more hours to ponder this TR title. :rotfl:

Well, I'll be sure to check in when I get home tonight. Going to the high school as Markie's high school wrestling coach is going for his 500th career win tonight. It's going to be a wild night.

Awww, what a good Dad you are!:goodvibes My DD7 still loves to curl up on my lap and be read to! I'm going to be so sad when she's too old.

Hey, I thought of one person you should ask for a trip title...Juliana! Maybe ask her what her thoughts are about your trip or her favorite part of it.:goodvibes

Awww, what a good Dad you are!:goodvibes My DD7 still loves to curl up on my lap and be read to! I'm going to be so sad when she's too old.

Hey, I thought of one person you should ask for a trip title...Juliana! Maybe ask her what her thoughts are about your trip or her favorite part of it.:goodvibes

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

EXCELLENT!

Ooooh, ooooh, I just thought of another title! How about "Princess Ana and the Wish" or "The Princess and the Wish"? Or does that sound too much like a fairy tale?

I like.. "Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip!"

I read your last TR last night. Only took 4 hours:scared1: to read. You have me nervous. The crowds that were there in March. Sounded like a very fun trip. The house was beautiful.

Well, I'll be sure to check in when I get home tonight. Going to the high school as Markie's high school wrestling coach is going for his 500th career win tonight. It's going to be a wild night.
Good luck to him!!!! Hope when you read this he will have 500 under his belt.

Good to know that should last a few more years. :cloud9:

I'm going to ask her now!

Ooooh, ooooh, I just thought of another title! How about "Princess Ana and the Wish" or "The Princess and the Wish"? Or does that sound too much like a fairy tale?
Sounds like the princess and the frog! LOL

I like.. "Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip!"

I read your last TR last night. Only took 4 hours:scared1: to read. You have me nervous. The crowds that were there in March. Sounded like a very fun trip. The house was beautiful.
WOW 4 hours!!!!! :scared1: I'm hoping you just read the links and not all the banter! :rotfl2:

What are your dates in March again?:confused3 I should just go check your PTR. ;)

Just know that wherever you put it, Rosie and I WILL find it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You bet we will!!!!:lmao::lmao:

I was thinking about hiding it on the Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board, but Jen would probably find it and rat me out to you two regardless!!! :sad2:

Not really worried. You and Rosie love me so much, you wood NEVER do anything to spoon up any problems for me........ :goodvibes

Lessa wood also RAT you out and that word has Special meaning to her :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

How about "Making a WISH, Checking it Twice" or "Making a WISH- That's so Nice!"

How about " Making a Wish and Checking It's Nice "...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter