The TRIP of all Trips... Ana's MAW PTR... *TR STARTED* Link- Post #1901 Pg. 127

If ya 'll like you can be thinking of Titles for my next PTR for my Free Trip in October .. this way you;ll leave Tim alone to actually start his TR !!:rotfl2:And yes I know Marv is reading :scared1:But I have to do somethiong to help out poor Tim!!!:rotfl2:

Good luck to him!!!! Hope when you read this he will have 500 under his belt.

Good to know that should last a few more years. :cloud9:

I'm going to ask her now!

Sounds like the princess and the frog! LOL

WOW 4 hours!!!!! :scared1: I'm hoping you just read the links and not all the banter! :rotfl2:

What are your dates in March again?:confused3 I should just go check your PTR. ;)

4 hours and that's just the links. I started at 6;30 and finished at 11:00. I took 1/2 break when I put Kylee down..lol
We are going March 13-23

Can't think of a clever title suggestion, must of have had enough caffeine. :surfweb:

I like "Ana's aMAWazing Disney Trip."

How about " Making a Wish and Checking It's Nice "...
Thank you Rosie... I like this one too. ::yes::

If ya 'll like you can be thinking of Titles for my next PTR for my Free Trip in October .. this way you;ll leave Tim alone to actually start his TR !!:rotfl2:And yes I know Marv is reading :scared1:But I have to do somethiong to help out poor Tim!!!:rotfl2:
LOL You are too funny! I'm glad you are starting to feel better. :flower3:

Thanks, Tim. Win #500 is in the books...and it was a whooping! :)
WTG!!!!

4 hours and that's just the links. I started at 6;30 and finished at 11:00. I took 1/2 break when I put Kylee down..lol
We are going March 13-23
WOW that is a lot of reading. I guess I was a little long winded.. :rolleyes1

I did have a lot of info on that one. :rotfl:

Can't think of a clever title suggestion, must of have had enough caffeine. :surfweb:

I am going to compile the list one more time and see what we have. I wanted to get on here last night but I was too tired.
smiley-sleep027.gif

You bet we will!!!!:lmao::lmao:
:scared1:
Lessa wood also RAT you out and that word has Special meaning to her :rolleyes1:rotfl2:
Hmmm, :confused: this looks like a job.....for RESEARCH!!! :scratchin
How about " Making a Wish and Checking It's Nice "...
Or Making a Wish and not Having to Wear an Outfit Twice!!!
Yes Rosie, I was watching! I heard some misinformation yesterday that there was going to be a TR starting last night, but I sat in front of my computer :surfweb: from 9:00 until 11:30 so I could jump on board, but it never materialized!!!

I'm starting to guess it was a ruse originated by Glenn to keep others from beating him to points in all the other threads........ :sad2:
You have EXCELLENT taste!!! :thumbsup2

Here is a list of the TR titles... I'm just trying to get them in one place. ;)

~~3prettyprincesses~~
"It WAS the Trip of all Trips, it really WAS!"
"Juliana's non-stop gift card dancing Trip!"
"How I tried to update my PTR with my phone!"
"Princess Ana and the Wish"
"The Princess and the Wish"?

~~that's nice~~
A WISH for cold tea? No, that couldn't be!

~~kaileighbug~~
"Would you like COLD TEA with your WISH"?

~~All7OfUs~~
"Making a WISH, Checking it Twice"
"Making a WISH- That's so Nice!"

~~KatMark;~~
"Making a WISH -- That's Nice!"

~~mommy2mrb~~
"Juliana's Wish and Dance Around the World"

~~marvali~~
"Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip!"
"It's aMAWzing Ana made it through her trip without 3 suitcase!"
"Making a Wish and not Having to Wear an Outfit Twice!!!"

~~dizneeat~~

"Princess Ana, making a wish that's nice!"

~~englishrose47~~
"Making a Wish and Checking It's Nice"

OK here is what we have so far...... Now I need to decide on one. :rolleyes1

Yes Rosie, I was watching! I heard some misinformation yesterday that there was going to be a TR starting last night, but I sat in front of my computer :surfweb: from 9:00 until 11:30 so I could jump on board, but it never materialized!!!
I hope you weren't just sitting around and were doing something productive!!! :happytv:

You have EXCELLENT taste!!! :thumbsup2
Ya think? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Marv, doing something productive? If he was doing something productive, he would have been working on his PTR! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:scared1::scared1: :eek::eek: :scared1::scared1:

:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl::rotfl: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry Marv...... :sad2:
Just kidding Tim! I had the DIS up on the computer, and just kept looking for updates in between all the stuff I was trying to get done.......cleaning carpet, doing some laundry, trying to finish putting the tree up! :eek:

I WISH I only had :surfweb: to do last night!!! :rotfl: When DW gets back home tonight and asks me to help do something, now I can say "But Dear, I have to keep a lookout for Tim's start to his TR so I can get on page 1!!! :goodvibes

Just kidding Tim! I had the DIS up on the computer, and just kept looking for updates in between all the stuff I was trying to get done.......cleaning carpet, doing some laundry, trying to finish putting the tree up! :eek:
You were very busy! I'm in the middle of doing laundry right now. :headache:

I WISH I only had :surfweb: to do last night!!! :rotfl: When DW gets back home tonight and asks me to help do something, now I can say "But Dear, I have to keep a lookout for Tim's start to his TR so I can get on page 1!!! :goodvibes
Well I have to work tonight so if I can't log on to photobucket in the next few minutes, we all might be waiting till Sunday night for this thing to start. :surfweb:

You were very busy! I'm in the middle of doing laundry right now. :headache:

Well I have to work tonight so if I can't log on to photobucket in the next few minutes, we all might be waiting till Sunday night for this thing to start. :surfweb:
:scared1:
No, that's THE TRIP REPORT that Rosie and I are doing. And I was at wrestling last night and will be again tonight and tomorrow (so I'm hoping to get on page 1 of Tim's TR).
Didn't you hear??? I'm not planning to DO a TR!!!! So don't go looking for one......... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter