The TRIP of all Trips... Ana's MAW PTR... *TR STARTED* Link- Post #1901 Pg. 127

Why is it I can wait for something for hours, and the minute something else comes up and I turn my back.......... :rolleyes1 :sad2:

Okay, I'm on board with the TR, so time to unsub from the PTR as I know it will be shutting down now! Tim, you only have to worry about Kathy being mad now!!! :rotfl2:

Why is it I can wait for something for hours, and the minute something else comes up and I turn my back.......... :rolleyes1 :sad2:

Okay, I'm on board with the TR, so time to unsub from the PTR as I know it will be shutting down now! Tim, you only have to worry about Kathy being mad now!!! :rotfl2:

I was mad. Then I was sad. Then I was okay (I was watching Ron Santo's funeral in the bosses office and that's why I WASN'T FIRST).

That's the way it always happens, isn't it? :lmao:

I was mad. Then I was sad. Then I was okay (I was watching Ron Santo's funeral in the bosses office and that's why I WASN'T FIRST).
Well, I see you are there now Kathy!

You're just FULL of excuses today, aren't ya!!!!! :lmao: ;)
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter