The Trip we thought would never end! 9/4/17 - 9/12/17

To me it seems that Canada is the biggest area to cover. Maybe it's because of the gardens and the waterfalls...not sure. It just seems that we end up spending the most time here.
IMG_6521.JPG

Searching for Remi.....

IMG_6522.JPG

And searching.....this one was the hardest one ever...or so we thought...more on that later...

This scenery is the best! I can't wait till our family trip to the real Canada! These falls are gorgeous!

IMG_6523.JPG

IMG_6524.JPG

And then the beautiful gardens..

IMG_6530.JPG

Always so pretty!! ...

IMG_6531.JPG

But alas,...still no sign of Remi....

Wile we were searching, we ran across another family also searching for Remi. We really wanted to finish up this hunt so we could move on to the other part of the park. So we kinda cheated and asked the lady in the shop for a clue. She told us what section of the shop he was in. It STILL took us a while to find him! But we did. Finally! Now we can say we completed the scavenger hunt and get our prize.

The prize was collected and it was an exclusive Remi and Food and Wine Festival key chain. I wish I had gotten a picture of it. I will probably find it later.

Now everyone was happy! We finished the scavenger hunt for Remi, I collected my pennies from all of the different countries, and the kids finished up their passports. All signed, stamped and decorated for each country.

IMG_6533.JPG

IMG_6534.JPG

We were happy to be done with this part of Epcot.

IMG_6537.JPG

IMG_6540.JPG

On to Future World!!

Is this passport something you purchased? We will be visiting with my niece, & I think she will enjoy that. It's my first time visiting with a small child in a long time.

Is this passport something you purchased? We will be visiting with my niece, & I think she will enjoy that. It's my first time visiting with a small child in a long time.

These were some older mini scrapbooks that I received as a gift a looooong time ago. I just embellished them a bit and turned them into passports. I wanted to use them and this was the best solution. Quick, easy and fun!

On our way back to Future World, we started talking about Figment. We stopped in our tracks when DS asked "who is Figment"?? HUH???!!! How have you been to Disney World so many times and you don't know who Figment is??!!!

Guess what?? Off to Journey into Imagination we go!!!

IMG_6541.JPG
IMG_6552.JPG

Needless to say....DS fell in love with the little guy. He now has his idea for a pin collection. He wants to collect as many different Figment pins as he can find!

IMG_4757.JPG

Love this kid!!

Another fun stop we MUST make is the Coca Cola Store. The FIRST thing the kids ALWAYS do is try the Beverly soda. They know how it tastes. They know what their reaction is going to be. But yet, they love it!

IMG_6555.JPG
IMG_6561.JPG
IMG_6566.JPG

LOL!!!

This the first trip where we realized that this store sold FROZEN cokes!!! We have these all the time at home!! Sooo excited!! And a great way to cool off!!

YAY US!!!!

IMG_6575.JPG

Finishing up Epcot was off the list.....time to catch the bus to Hollywood Studios!!!

One of the things I look forward to while wandering around HS are the Streetmosphere characters. They are so funny and GREAT at improv! There is always someone in the audience that shouts something out and they play off of it. It creates some HYSTERICAL scenes!
IMG_6576.JPG
IMG_6577.JPG
IMG_6580.JPG

As we walked past this guy in disguise, he was radioing a call that he had the suspect in sight. He offered a full description of the "suspect" - which was my hubby - and said he would keep a close eye on him. Not sure what his crime was, but it was pretty funny!

IMG_6589.JPG

Next fastpass - Tower of Terror!! I do not like this ride!!!

It was hard to get good pictures inside of the hotel because it was so dark -

IMG_6591.JPG

but this guy reassured us that it was just fine!

IMG_6592.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!