The trip when Grandma stole somebody's scooter (3/9-3/12/2019)

I'll say some prayers for you. :rotfl2:

You want to hear something funny? I'm already planning our next DL trip and we won't even be going until March of next year (going with good friends this next time who are very easy to travel with). I found a good room rate at the Desert Inn & Suites (next door to Park Vue Inn, where we stayed on this year's trip)...$149/night before taxes, parking & such. MIL is staying with us for a few days right now and DH & I had to talk about the March 2020 trip in secret out of Grandma's ear shot (which isn't hard since she refuses to get hearing aids) so she wouldn't get wind of this trip next year. :rotfl:

Hahahaha. Oh man, you've got me cracking up.

Side note: I really like Desert Inn! After reading about Park Vue Inn from your TR, I'll have to try that one next. Nothing can beat their location! (well, except staying on property but I don't have that kind of cash. Lol.)

:rotfl2:Fingers crossed no one lets it slip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter