The Twelve Step Program Must be Working For Me

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I am now 8 days in the Use Year that has most of my points, and I have not borrowed any points from Sep 2006 yet, and all my Sep 2005 points are gone, gone gone. :rotfl2:

The downside is that I do not have another trip planned and that really bums me out. Too many things are going on in right now to effectively plan a trip, and I keep telling myself that since I am having to hold off that I will eventually have lots of points to play with. Keep telling myself that, but I keep coming back to no trip in the works at the moment. :guilty:

Putting it all in perspective, things could be much much worse, as it is for the folks on the Gulf Coast.

When I don't have any DVC trips in the works, I get out the planning stuff and guidebook and "dream" of what I could do with all the banked points! I like planning 5 years out when I "dream"! Some of those trips get booked, and some don't.

I thought I was going to have LOTS of extra points this year, and then I would think, "Well, I could take (fill in the blank here). So....my 540 points has now become 10.....so much for banking the extras!!

:wave:

Beca

We had borrowed as much as we possibly could, and have been that way for a couple of years now. I have found that when you are in that situation, you don't have as much flexibility with your points. You can't book a ressie with the comfort of knowing you can cancel it and then not have to use the points in the year you borrowed them into. It will be so nice to have some flexibility back.

It will be interesting to see how many months I can keep this up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter