The VOID solo?

challer

DIS Veteran
So excited for my solo trip in February. Have a conference at the Yacht Club and want to maximize my experience outside of those times I'm busy.

Luckily I have 2 Disney After Dark events.

But to the point...

I've never done The Void at Disney Springs. Looks super cool - especially with the Wreck It Ralph version coming. I don't know when I may be back in WDW, so this may be my shot at trying it.

It seems like The Void is something to do with a group and not solo. Is that the case? Is it really not worth doing by oneself?

Thanks!

I definitely think it's something that you should do in a group, however, they should group you with another party. I went solo at DLR and they tossed me into a group of 3. Recently, at WDW, we were a group of 3, and a solo walk-up was added to our team. It was no problem. The group I was with was very friendly just as we welcomed our new friend. So, sign up and enjoy. You shouldn't have any problems.

I did Star Wars solo (but not Solo) back in October and enjoyed it a lot. I happened to be with a group of two and one other solo person, and we all just sort of became instant friends for the time we were doing it. Plus, because everyone is wearing VR goggles and can't see outside of them, it's an experience where -- as a solo traveler -- you don't have to worry about looking like an idiot in front of strangers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter