The Void: Star Wars VR

BDK33

Mouseketeer
Hey there,

Has anyone done the Star Wars VR at Disney Springs?

If so how long does it take to do?

Going with younger kids so have to do a trade-off, so we want to know how much time to leave in between tickets.

TIA

After you get your armband you're called into a room where they show a video and you customize your Storm Trooper. This takes about 7 mins. You then go to wait in line to get your suit. The wait in line is about 5 - 10 mins. You then go and suit up and get started. The VR experience felt like it was about 15 mins.

Last edited:
Based on a quick skim it is a 13-minute experience where you're in and out in 40 mins?
I have not done the experience, so not my review.

Someone left a comment on that page and said they were in and out in about 40 minutes.

I did it with my brother on 1/18. Yeah, it's about 15 minutes of pre-instructions and suit up and ~10-15 mins of action (we were slower on one part). It was pretty cool. We had a 10:45pm reservation and were done at 11:14pm.

is that something that will remain at Disney Springs? Sounds very cool and hoping to get to do this with my boys

is that something that will remain at Disney Springs? Sounds very cool and hoping to get to do this with my boys
it is an outside company that rented the space in partnership with disney. So I would guess that as long as it is profitable, it will be around.

I'd love to hear more Dis members reviews of this. It looks very fun, and I think my DH and sons would LOVE it. We are probably going in September, and I'm thinking of booking it as a surprise for them all.

I'd love to hear more Dis members reviews of this. It looks very fun, and I think my DH and sons would LOVE it. We are probably going in September, and I'm thinking of booking it as a surprise for them all.
Without spoiling it, the experience is amazing. Unbelievably realistic. There are some negatives. For the cost the experience is short. You end up spending about $2 per minute per person. If you are extremely budget conscience, this may not be for you. However, if you are ok with the knowledge that you are paying Disney prices for an amazing but short experience, you will be very satisfied.

so how many days out can u book it? is this the same one in california that opened?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter