The walking dead amc #2

I agree the timeline doesn't make sense. Talking Dead had Robert Kirkman & Scott Gimple on and they would have said differently if it wasn't months later.

Is it possible that somebody forgot to inform the editing dept of what order those events should happen in? They tried to go in order of maximum dramatic affect and forgot that there should be a timeline to this...

I was thinking too the groups might also be getting along because of that big herd Rick pointed out. He basically said they have forgotten the dead is their biggest enemy and they need to work together in order to beat them. I would think seeing a herd like that would make you forget about everything that has happened and just put your differences behind you.

I'm surprised no main character died, honestly. I didn't like the end with Maggie, Jesus and Daryl either. I hope they don't mess up Maggie's character because of her not having a contract.
Dwight has a place in the comics and I hope they let him have one in the show as well. I also hope they let him find Sherry.
I really like Morgan's character but I won't watch Fear. I have it on in the background, but only to see Morgan leave.

I'm just glad the 30+ day time period on TWD is finally over....after TWO YEARS!
I'm not a big fan of fear, but I thought the first episode of this season was the most interesting episode I've seen in a while including "walking dead". I actually watched the whole episode without getting bored which is something I haven't been able to do the last two seasons.

On Talking Dead, Kirkman said they purposely didn't want anyone to die to show they chose life. That everything will be different from now on for the show.

I also think they built the show around him. He is the leader. It's always "Rick's group." Why is he leaving? They didn't really say. I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes. Lauren is in another show now. Problem is with such a big cast, they don't get much air time. You see them for a few minutes, then you don't see them for weeks

Gimple really ruined this show. I can’t blame him for jumping ship before it gets even worse. Such a shame.

Our family was just talking about how many of the actors on TWD have other options now — why would they stick with the show?

I don’t see the show surviving this.

The only thing I’ve seen is to pursue movies.

Sounds like a politician leaving to spend more time with his/her family.

Seems like he might have too much class to say “they ruined the show” — what is he supposed to say, I guess.

Yeah, they better be ending the series instead of just killing off Rick bc so many fans will stop watching anyway. The only way the show could work with Rick dead was Carl taking over, but since that can't happen, just end it.

Yeah, they have burned a lot of bridges these past two seasons! I hope the show ends with Rick leaving/getting married/living quietly, etc. Enough is enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!