The walking dead amc #2

Seeing how canned goods are what people are told to store in case of emergencies I would think they would be OK.

I guess it depends on what's in them. How many years it is actually supposed to be now since this apocalypse started?

I guess it depends on what's in them. How many years it is actually supposed to be now since this apocalypse started?

Judith at this point has to be at least 3 or 4 right? So closer to 4 - 5 years if you add in the pregnancy time? I don't think most canned goods have a shelf life longer than 5 years so it would be getting close to cut down time. Some are much less than that (acidic ones tomatoes are usually only good for no more than 2 years). I think it's 5 years for MRE's too, like the stacks that Rick and Michonne found last year when scavenging for guns.

Judith at this point has to be at least 3 or 4 right? So closer to 4 - 5 years if you add in the pregnancy time? I don't think most canned goods have a shelf life longer than 5 years so it would be getting close to cut down time. Some are much less than that (acidic ones tomatoes are usually only good for no more than 2 years). I think it's 5 years for MRE's too, like the stacks that Rick and Michonne found last year when scavenging for guns.

I was really wondering about that bucket of pudding they were eating in the first couple of seasons. UGH

Ah, I was so focused on the ridiculousness of the wagon that I completely forgot about the canoe! Seriously mid-scene I look at DW and go "is every Sports Authority and Dick's now completely out of canoes?". Running out of gas is one plot hole I'm finally glad they addressed. Next thing you know they'll be explained who has been cutting all the lawns these years.
Same here!! The whole thing was just ridiculous to us. Like they couldn't MAKE something better these days than hauling that thing in the decrepit wagon?! Ugh.

This will remain a TWD mystery forever...

Ah, I was so focused on the ridiculousness of the wagon that I completely forgot about the canoe! Seriously mid-scene I look at DW and go "is every Sports Authority and Dick's now completely out of canoes?". Running out of gas is one plot hole I'm finally glad they addressed. Next thing you know they'll be explained who has been cutting all the lawns these years.
I mowed on Thursday last week and my yard is higher and more of a mess than uninhabited Walking Dead Apocalypse yards, lol.

And anyone else gotten to the point of wondering how safe the bottled water and canned goods are at this point?

I was just thinking that when I put away my groceries this week...how past the "best if used by date" would I eat this can of tomato soup in the zombie apocalypse? (Sadly, I don't really keep cans of pudding around.)

Did anyone else notice the helicopter in the open? That still needs to be resolved, doesn't it?

I wonder if they took the wagon from the museum simply because they needed something to haul everything they found? After all, didn't a group of them arrive in DC in a "home built" wagon?

Yes on the helicopter! And what's up with Jadis - ahem, I mean Anne!? On the wagon, I suppose so...but it seemed more like a clumsy plot device to break the glass floor, put Ezekiel in jeopardy and show the new smooches development with Carol. But again, if I'm buying that they can't find a canoe at a closer location (sporting goods store or such), then I can buy the wagon...for now...

So we have the a**hole Savior in charge of herd safety, even after hurting a kid. Okay...
Then Enid can now handle medical problems on her own, including amputating an arm. Well...
Third, we have a half blind priest on lookout at night while getting some. ???

So we have the a**hole Savior in charge of herd safety, even after hurting a kid. Okay...
Then Enid can now handle medical problems on her own, including amputating an arm. Well...
"I. Can't. Even." To quote my 12yo daughter! o_O

I thought the same thing LOL! Whose bright idea was it to put Gabe on watch????

In Enids defense, she DID have a "how to" book on amputations.

Did you see the preview for next week? Maggie is riding in the wagon with an asian guy? When I saw him riding with Maggie, my first thought was that the next episode would jump 20 yrs ahead and that is Hershel Jr! With the way the show is going, I wouldn't put it past them to do that. They are horrible with the timeline of the show.

Did you see the preview for next week? Maggie is riding in the wagon with an asian guy? When I saw him riding with Maggie, my first thought was that the next episode would jump 20 yrs ahead and that is Hershel Jr! With the way the show is going, I wouldn't put it past them to do that. They are horrible with the timeline of the show.

I thought the EXACT same thing!

Who do you think a**hole Savior ran into in the woods at the end?? I think it has something to do with the helicopter. But then I don't know, because he seemed to recognize whoever it was. Same with the other missing Saviors, the one's who were supposed to deliver ethanol to Hilltop that never showed and then I think there were more missing who were working on the bridge construction. Someone is stockpiling Saviors!

Why doesn't Maggie look more pregnant by now!?! Frustrating and unrealistic!

Okay, I FINALLY caught up to last season -- yes, had 8 episodes to watch from February to April! But what I cannot remember is how Gabe got so sick and blind! The last thing I remember was him and Negan being stuck in that metal crate. How did they get out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!