The walking dead amc #2

Who do you think a**hole Savior ran into in the woods at the end?? I think it has something to do with the helicopter. But then I don't know, because he seemed to recognize whoever it was. Same with the other missing Saviors, the one's who were supposed to deliver ethanol to Hilltop that never showed and then I think there were more missing who were working on the bridge construction. Someone is stockpiling Saviors!

I was thinking the jerky savior ran into Dwight. I don't think we know where he is. Another theory I have read was that it was the whisperers. The show runners have said we will see the whisperers this season.

Another theory I have read was that it was the whisperers.
He seemed to recognize whomever he saw, or at the very least was not intimidated by them. If it was the whisperers, as they are shown in the comics, they would not be recognizable.

Why doesn't Maggie look more pregnant by now!?! Frustrating and unrealistic!

Okay, I FINALLY caught up to last season -- yes, had 8 episodes to watch from February to April! But what I cannot remember is how Gabe got so sick and blind! The last thing I remember was him and Negan being stuck in that metal crate. How did they get out?

Maggie had the baby during the 18 mos between end of S8 and beginning of S9. His name is Hershel. He's been shown a couple of times in the first two episodes.

I was thinking the jerky savior ran into Dwight. I don't think we know where he is. Another theory I have read was that it was the whisperers. The show runners have said we will see the whisperers this season.

Dwight would make sense, since he did seem to recognize the person. Hmmmm??

Maggie had the baby during the 18 mos between end of S8 and beginning of S9. His name is Hershel. He's been shown a couple of times in the first two episodes.

AH HA -- did not know that. But still, she never did look pregnant. I did see a baby in the crib in the second to last season 8 episode, but for some reason thought it was a baby they were caring for. Thanks much.

I saw this thread pop up and realized I forgot to watch it again this week - d'oh! The herd may be leaving me behind...but it looks like I may have missed some important and realistic character development so I will try to catch up!

AH HA -- did not know that. But still, she never did look pregnant. I did see a baby in the crib in the second to last season 8 episode, but for some reason thought it was a baby they were caring for. Thanks much.
The baby at the end of season 8 was one they rescued from the outpost. Maggie was still about 3-4 months pregnant at the end of 8. It’s now been 18 months since the end of season 8 so she had baby Hershel in the time we don’t see. He’s just over a year old now and there have been a few scenes with her and him on the first two episodes.

The baby at the end of season 8 was one they rescued from the outpost. Maggie was still about 3-4 months pregnant at the end of 8. It’s now been 18 months since the end of season 8 so she had baby Hershel in the time we don’t see. He’s just over a year old now and there have been a few scenes with her and him on the first two episodes.

Oh, then the baby I am seeing in the last episode of season 8 is the one they rescued! I knew there was another baby.

I am REALLY surprised she didn't name her son Glen!

Did anyone else get confused about the timeline with Rick flashing forward and being so gray and living in harmony with everyone (including Negan!). I found it confusing and pointless.

Last edited:
Oh, then the baby I am seeing in the last episode of season 8 is the one they rescued! I knew there was another baby.

I am REALLY surprised she didn't name her son Glen!

Did anyone else get confused about the timeline with Rick flashing forward and being so gray and living in harmony with everyone (including Negan!). I found it confusing and pointless.

That was actually Carl's vision of what things could be like when he was trying to convince Rick to make amends with Negan. I guess that vision would have made more sense if Gimple didn't then decide to kill Carl just for kicks.

I really think so of you still watch this show so that you can complain about it.

I really think so of you still watch this show so that you can complain about it.

Absolutely ;) That is what keeps it interesting.

I admit, my kids and I used to love watching Scorpion just so that we could joke about how bad it was. We were so bummed when they finally cancelled it.

Absolutely ;) That is what keeps it interesting.

I admit, my kids and I used to love watching Scorpion just so that we could joke about how bad it was. We were so bummed when they finally cancelled it.

That's the only way left for us to enjoy it, sadly.

I had grown to LOVE Dashiell Driscoll's Funny or Die articles about "The # Most Ridiculous Things From Last Night's The Walking Dead", but I can't find them this season. I guess he's not doing them anymore.

Is Daryl in a relationship with Aaron?

I know Aaron is gay, but are they just bromancing, or is it a thing?

It's actually pretty cool if it is as I've always wondered if he was gay. He's like the only one on the show who hasn't had some sort of love interest. I mean, even Gabriel is getting some landfill lady now, so what gives?

I had grown to LOVE Dashiell Driscoll's Funny or Die articles about "The # Most Ridiculous Things From Last Night's The Walking Dead", but I can't find them this season. I guess he's not doing them anymore.

I think he left FOD. He posted about it a while ago. I loved his Most Ridiculous.......

Is Daryl in a relationship with Aaron?

I know Aaron is gay, but are they just bromancing, or is it a thing?

It's actually pretty cool if it is as I've always wondered if he was gay. He's like the only one on the show who hasn't had some sort of love interest. I mean, even Gabriel is getting some landfill lady now, so what gives?

I thought for a while Daryl and Carol were a thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter